Football Dunce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football Dunce

The league is the priority City send dem A side and we send our B side and ave dem down 2-0 because Europa is the priority, following your theory ?......lol.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Ahhh, there is the rub! Which part of B side? You really expect the same side from a 120 minute final to start?! But, Moreno screwing up, in comes Flanagan, Sturridge ran 120 on Sunday, no way you would start him, Lallana was is starter, ...Coutinho get a rest (BTW I don't even know who is on the bench)... this is how a big club rolls; This is at "worst" an A- side , so check yuhself... and when yuh have a big coach like mine... se wha him cyan duh wid "monkey wrench"!

An den wha happen tuh di same opposition whe start de same side?.. did they change anyone??

BTW, I am now afraid for my side cah yuh have inflicted the proverbial boca cabra pon wi!
    Peter R

Comment

Ah hear yuh,Klopp refining the monkey wrenches.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Hey, why yuh tink wi bring in de brand name coach?? BTW, his EPL record is still a tad behind BR's, but as I said before, we fully expect that to change...and with the owners seemingly now on track... When we get te goals from the midfield the team looks very good.

Have to say Joe Hart look like is BR buy him, or sell him to City pon dah goal deh (Lallana)... LOL But is real "monkey wrench" keepin' dat!!
        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
          The league is the priority City send dem A side and we send our B side and ave dem down 2-0 because Europa is the priority, following your theory ?......lol.
          Of the two (City or my team) which has a better chance of winning the league? Klown...you was born a fool...nuh bada stretch you brain. It ago hot u.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

What yuh say Im get more out of less....B team......mi belly.. Lol

Comment

It didn't cross your mind that City has the capacity to launch campaigns with teams of equal strength in Europe and their base England. We use to do that under a certain coach called Rafa, it went to smoke when he left...lol

The priority is what's in front of you.

Comment

What yuh say Im get more out of less....B team......mi belly.. Lol
                And on Sunday - was that "less out of more"? My god u fool. Cling to your stupid position eedy-boo. Cling Klown. LOL!!!
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

It didn't cross your mind that City has the capacity to launch campaigns with teams of equal strength in Europe and their base England. We use to do that under a certain coach called Rafa, it went to smoke when he left...lol

The priority is what's in front of you.
                  Like I said you are too stupid to understand it. You still didn't answer the question about Spurs or Chelsea - why? Because it xposes your xcrement...later Sir Flatulence. That's a better (more appropriate) name for you than the lateX weirdo creepo name you gave yourself. ~ewwwwu Yuck!

Comment

Dunce you have been educated,to no avail.

Comment

Dunce you have been educated,to no avail.
                      I know I have been educated...but you? LOL!!! Go back and tek a pill, you too dyam fool to understand basic logic - e.g. the

1. difference between an opinion and a lie
                      2. difference between a priority and an obligation
                      3. difference between sense and sensi
                      4. difference between a Supporter and a Wagonist

LOL!!! Klown.

Comment

Working...
                      X