Assasin!!! I heard that Mattocks could be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assasin!!! I heard that Mattocks could be

reunited with his college coach, at Portland Timbers........Both teams have been in "trade talks" & Vancouver has offered Mattocks, who they're looking to move. The thing is that Portland was looking for a winger, but Caleb Porter thinks he could get Mattocks back "on track.........If this happens, Portland will have 5 Jamaicans.

Hopefully that deal can be done. Caleb has proven to be one of the best college coaches and now doing a very good job in the MLS. I hope that deal is done to get the best out of Mattocks.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Portland decided to fill their need for a winger instead of trading for Mattocks.......They have signed a 21 year old, on loan, from Leicester City.

Comment

Here the move is still on. Caleb want his boy.

Portland is Jamaica's team to rhatid.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X