RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No ordinary talent!! Mi eye on dis one, aiming for the sky!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No ordinary talent!! Mi eye on dis one, aiming for the sky!!

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...ews/news9.html

Just starting his MLS career and already 24 years old in a few weeks.

He can kiss that Man United career goodbye!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Maybe Leister City?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

This is true.. how old is Vardy? he just turned 29! not exactly a "yute" and TBH, I never heard of him 'til this year... well, paid him any mind.
        Peter R

Comment

Romour has it Leister almost traded him for 1.5 million dollars about a year and a half ago.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            Romour has it Leister almost traded him for 1.5 million dollars about a year and a half ago.
            You do know it is Leicester, right?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Hey, he is in the clouds based on his climb!!! Nuff respect from me!!

Comment

Well.. "Greatest footballer since Pele" ain't nutting to sneeze at !

Lang time dat !

Comment

Serious business, this youth is a beacon of light to his community and it is clear he has accepted the challenge to maximize his talent, he was NEC player of the year three years in a row a wonderful accomplishment which not one of us has even recognized, he led the entire ncaa's in scoring production and goals during his career, no one more productive. He has a lot of the intangible stuff that we have no clue how to recognize and isolate at the early stages and how to develop that talent, he has gotten through the macka-maze of the Jamaica youth football process via pulling on his own bootstraps, amazing story with more chapters godswilling upcoming.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    You do know it is Leicester, right?
                    Romour has it that you may be right
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
                      He has a lot of the intangible stuff that we have no clue how to recognize and isolate at the early stages and how to develop that talent...
                      Intangible stuff? Really?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Leadership, humility and teamwork qualities evident at every step followed by tangible production at every step, i looked at his stats, he is not the fastest, but he clearly is a good finisher, something that we are pretty bad at producing, his shots, sot and goal ratios look very good..

What say you on this youth?

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
                          Leadership, humility and teamwork qualities evident at every step followed by tangible production at every step, i looked at his stats, he is not the fastest, but he clearly is a good finisher, something that we are pretty bad at producing, his shots, sot and goal ratios look very good..

What say you on this youth?
                          Neco has been a decent youth player for a while. He's no longer a youth and there isn't much to say about him at this point, at this level.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Let's see if those intangibles translate, physically not so imposing so must use smarts, hardwork a lot more.

Comment

Working...
                            X