Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howard Webb and his extravagancies.

https://caymannewsservice.com/2016/0...concacaf-boss/
    Last edited by Mosiah; March 1, 2016, 10:54 AM.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Man can fool but suh fool ? ,di man is a banker fi laawd sake.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Mi used to sorry fi him.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mo, your post is a real life example of the damage a ref can have on the psyche. Howard Webb is the referee who tiefed many a game for manu over the years including the one where ryan babel posted a tweet with him in a manu** shirt. Jeffrey Webb is his cousin. Two a dem tief same way. ;-)
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Heh heh! Thanks!

I corrected it!

You may be right!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I was wondering how our former employee was doing. I miss Howard Webb.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I'm sure he and Sir AleX (something about your eX manager's name is disturbingly familiar around here of late ) regularly get together for a pint or a glass of red wine, and reminisce about the good old days.
              Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                I'm sure he and Sir AleX (something about your eX manager's name is disturbingly familiar around here of late ) regularly get together for a pint or a glass of red wine, and reminisce about the good old days.
                Slurgie probably trying to convince him to come out of retirement. LOL! Top 4 meh seh!!
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                X