RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Message to HL, BT, & Sir X-communicated...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
    When you have a cup that is as much a lottery for a C.L spot as a Top 4, how can it be a plan B ,when you have a cup final that carries over into your prem form how can it be a plan B ,you talk about lottery ,the prem has 20 teams ,all starting from 0 points, all vying for 2 things top 4 and to win the league,tell me what gaurantees any of the 20 has in achieving top 4 ,then to win the prem ? if you add mitigating factors like you have done of financial strength it should fall along statistical lines but it doesnt because of human error or faults and that can be broken down to an individual, when combined to the wholesomness of a team can be a disaster CC: BR RODGERS, because in reality Pool is lying in midtable way below what its league position should be based on its financial strength and one of the benefactors of this is Lecister (the lottery)

To put it bluntly the prem is a lottery with alot of mitigating factors where good governance in all facets of its running doesnt gaurantee you anything in a season,so to put all your marbles in it as a priority is foolish,when you have avenues to success most of all C.L $$$ in europe.

DUNCE ! IN THIS DAY AND AGE AS IT WAS IN THE PAST,MORESO THAN EVER,THE PRIORITY IS WHATS IN FRONT OF YOU.
    Like I said, you are too stupid to understand the difference. First of all Sir Dunce, the league is NOT a lottery, cups are. This is a basic fundamental flaw in your ability to reason. Any second grader understands the difference of performance over 38 games being aggregated, vs. a knockout competition. Second of all, you're still harping on Rodgers, haven't answered the question about Chelsea/Spurs choices, and fail to see that depending on cups to get you to Europe is an admission of FAILURE in the prime objective - the league. It's really very simple. Unless of course, you're stupid. And you're stupid. LOL!!!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      I hope we use him again in goal on Wednesday.
      You realise that every penalty he saved should have been called back. He was a good 18 inches off the line in each case. Unu get wey!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

MR Trump you just gave me your opinion ,i gave you my counter with proof why an aggregation of 20 teams vying for 4 spots to a competition and one for a title is a lottery based on aggregation,some might argue you have a better chance of getting into europe by the latter route,see Sevilla ,an aggregation consists of calculated combinations given what i stated about numbers and human error,it looks more like russian roulette.

Dunce!..yuh cant side track by talking about other issues,my loyalty to pool,spurs,or calling on the impartial mouthpiece observer yuh bredda peta fi help,mi a kill yuh wid intelligence.

YUH priority is ..........hehe
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

MR Trump you just gave me your opinion ,i gave you my counter with proof why an aggregation of 20 teams vying for 4 spots to a competition and one for a title is a lottery based on aggregation,some might argue you have a better chance of getting into europe by the latter route,see Sevilla ,an aggregation consists of calculated combinations given what i stated about numbers and human error,it looks more like russian roulette.

Dunce!..yuh cant side track by talking about other issues,my loyalty to pool,spurs,or calling on the impartial mouthpiece observer yuh bredda peta fi help,mi a kill yuh wid intelligence.

I'd love to jump in, BUT, this is waaay too hard to read. When you stupid like me, and you read stuff like this, it nuh easy! You're "killing ME" but not with "intelligence" but with lack of punctuation (You ever heard about a "full stop", I believe they call it a "period" in the USofA... not because they call it a "period" means you should only use it once a month, enuh ). This post, and the one above are REALLY hard to read for stupid people like me. It is so hard my head hurts. LOL. So, in the interest of my health, I'm taking the advice of the "he who knows not..." poet.
          Peter R

Comment

How yuh read yuh bredda post dem,the amount of mispelled words ,missed periods,punctuation lapses make my post look like school boy stuff,but this is what you are good at red herrings,moving the goal posts,its not the point that i make which you dismiss , but its dismissed because of gramatical errors.So when i call you out as fruad yuh get bringle.

The pettiness of pointing to such errors are beyond me,especially when the teacher who points them out ,is guilty of such ,especially when broken english is used by all on the site ,it speaks volumes of the individuals doing the pointing,its like Paul bitching after I have denigrated to his name calling.

My point stands, the priority is whats in front of you.

Yuh bredda is a Dunce !Pluck the speck from his eyes before you do mine..hehe
            Last edited by Sir X; February 29, 2016, 04:24 PM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

LOL! Proof? Ha ha ha ha ha .... woooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee...... ...........LOL!! You were jumping up and down about cups from long time, so no bada come with this new found "path to Europe" b.s. You were ready to crown Martinez king of the kop when Wigan got relegated but won the FA Cup, dyam eedyat.

As for the league, when all teams operate under the same circumstances, there is no "lottery" because it is dependent on AGGREGATING MULTIPLE PERFORMANCES not dependent on ONE OFF performances. So Sir Donkey, getting into Europe via a knock out competition again, is for midtable minded teams. Top teams - like mine is supposed to be - go via the league. Teams like West Ham, Southampton, Stoke, Crystal Palace, Everton, etc. are the teams that think of the cups as a pathway to Europe, not the big clubs.

Now take your mid-table mentality an run go ah Napoli. Dem love u ova de so. #kickinthearsesmilie

Comment

Peta did you proof yuh bredda and while yuh at it ,translate fi mi...hehe

The priority is whats in front of you.

Comment

Peta did you proof yuh bredda and while yuh at it ,translate fi mi...hehe

The priority is whats in front of you.
                  Again, you are too stupid to get the concept. That is obvious. For the last time, every team, in every league, in every country on the planet goes out to win every game. That is a given. However, as was shown in Spurs lineup and in City's line ups in the FA Cup, the PRIORITY was not the Cup. Which is why you still running from answering those questions.

Winning a cup never is a priority unless you need the cup to go to Europe (and only last year did the Europa league champion qualify for UCL)... and only teams that are not good enough to do well in the league (mid table teams) historically relied on domestic cups for qualifying for Europe. IT IS THAT SIMPLE. So tan deh thinking that at the beginning of the season Herr Klopp is gonna say - "Hmm...let me put together a squad that can win the FA Cup" LOL!!! Twit.

Your priority should be to go find the druggist who sell you the sensi that knock out u brain. LOL!!! You fool fool fi true.

Comment

Bredrin, Paul's writing is Shakespearean compared to yours!! You're making that up about Paul my friend. Really now, that deserves a And I don't really care about grammatical errors or even misspelled words as that I can figure out. However, when you write a whole paragraph that is like six or more lines and it is made up of ONE sentence, it is difficult to decipher. At least, for me it is. I am being as honest as I can be with that comment. What else can I tell you.

Try re-reading what you wrote and see if you understand my point. But, I don't expect any confession or anything, so don't stress yuhself!

If you want to put it down to moving goal post etc. knock yuhself out. But honestly, when I find myself re-reading a post more than twice to figure out what is what, that's a waste of my time. It's probably me you know, I know I'm stupid.
                    Peter R

Comment

Clear as a bell. No proof reading necessary.

See what need help here... This is ONE SENTENCE and you expect people to read that??! There might be something in there that makes sense, BUT that is TRULY difficult to read especially the last half of that looonnnggg sentence. That's the honest truth. And it has nothing to do with me being elitist re re... all you have to do is take a breath, put a couple full stops somewhere. It'll make your writing a little clearer... that's why I made that comment about your Trinity essay. If as you say that is your work, it baffles me why you don't do that all the time.

When you have a cup that is as much a lottery for a C.L spot as a Top 4, how can it be a plan B ,when you have a cup final that carries over into your prem form how can it be a plan B ,you talk about lottery ,the prem has 20 teams ,all starting from 0 points, all vying for 2 things top 4 and to win the league,tell me what gaurantees any of the 20 has in achieving top 4 ,then to win the prem ? if you add mitigating factors like you have done of financial strength it should fall along statistical lines but it doesnt because of human error or faults and that can be broken down to an individual, when combined to the wholesomness of a team can be a disaster CC: BR RODGERS, because in reality Pool is lying in midtable way below what its league position should be based on its financial strength and one of the benefactors of this is Lecister (the lottery)
                      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                        Bredrin, Paul's writing is Shakespearean compared to yours!! You're making that up about Paul my friend. Really now, that deserves a And I don't really care about grammatical errors or even misspelled words as that I can figure out. However, when you write a whole paragraph that is like six or more lines and it is made up of ONE sentence, it is difficult to decipher. At least, for me it is. I am being as honest as I can be with that comment. What else can I tell you.

Try re-reading what you wrote and see if you understand my point. But, I don't expect any confession or anything, so don't stress yuhself!

If you want to put it down to moving goal post etc. knock yuhself out. But honestly, when I find myself re-reading a post more than twice to figure out what is what, that's a waste of my time. It's probably me you know, I know I'm stupid.
                        LOL!! Don't worry - the reason it is difficult to decipher is because he has no idea what he is belching on about...so it comes out as it is streaming about between the few neurons left in his likkle brain. LOL!!! He he he...wooooooooooiiiiiiiiieeeeeee...Mi Clavicle!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X