Should this be allowed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should this be allowed...

RVP and Darren Fletcher have their sons in the Man City youth system. What does that say about the Manu** youth program? Hmm...This is from last summer: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...t-Holland.html
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
    RVP and Darren Fletcher have their sons in the Man City youth system. What does that say about the Manu** youth program? Hmm...This is from last summer: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...t-Holland.html
    MU youth program? Which club this season has used more youngsters from their youth system? Watch our game against Midgetland yesterday.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Where are the Man City graduates playing???
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        MU youth program? Which club this season has used more youngsters from their youth system? Watch our game against Midgetland yesterday.
        That's the point Sir Lazie...why would RVP and DF take their children cross the road when the program in their own back yard suppose to be better?
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Hard to get in

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            Hard to get in
            Oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........so dem nuh have no pull?

Comment

Still hard to get in,rumour has it the fetus has to be registered..
              Also,apparently the consensus among family psychiatrists is it is probably better if your child does not walk in your shoes,ergo subtle changes are encouraged.

Comment

Paul, any questions about the Manchester United Youth system? How many new faces you saw in action between Thursday and yesterday? How many big name teams could have so many first team players out and still put 3 past a title contender?
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Paul, any questions about the Manchester United Youth system? How many new faces you saw in action between Thursday and yesterday? How many big name teams could have so many first team players out and still put 3 past a title contender?
                  So what too unu so long? LVG a waste time but Arsenal defending was terrible.

Comment

So what too unu so long? LVG a waste time but Arsenal defending was terrible.
                    Wait ... on which of the goal you thought Arsenal defending was terrible? The terrible defending that led to a goal was the lead up to Danny's goal. But ... please tell me where Arsenal defended terribly on the 3 goals.

Comment

Wait ... on which of the goal you thought Arsenal defending was terrible? The terrible defending that led to a goal was the lead up to Danny's goal. But ... please tell me where Arsenal defended terribly on the 3 goals.
                      I will have to see them again. I believe it was the first one where they were out numbered in their own box.

Comment

I will have to see them again. I believe it was the first one where they were out numbered in their own box.
                        So no credit to my players? Herrera won the ball as Arsenal player headed for a counter attack ... a quick 1-2 with Mata allow the same Herrera to play a MAGNIFICENT pass to another rookie ... who cross .. and well ... If Leister City had made that play they would be applauded for the quick counter .... so why can't MU youngsters get such credit? Come on dude ... give horny football some credit.

Comment

It look LVG a get something inna Manchester now. Him more relaxed, coming out of his box and even laying down for the camera. LOL!!!
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So no credit to my players? Herrera won the ball as Arsenal player headed for a counter attack ... a quick 1-2 with Mata allow the same Herrera to play a MAGNIFICENT pass to another rookie ... who cross .. and well ... If Leister City had made that play they would be applauded for the quick counter .... so why can't MU youngsters get such credit? Come on dude ... give horny football some credit.
                            There are always two sides to every goal. I will always look at it from the point of view of the team I am backing in the contest, so to be honest, I can't remember a well worked goal by your side - ever. That doesn't mean they don't exist, I just choose to block them out. I will - only for this one time - go back and look at the goals and let you know my honest opinion objectively...which is difficult for me when it comes to your side. Jes' bein' honest. The one thing I will say though, is that the fellow Rashford did not handle the ball when Arsenal were shouting for hand ball...and he is indeed a bright prospect, but the challenge will be to keep his head from getting too big.

Comment

It is going to be exciting to see him, Martial and Lingard running at people. Nuff old foot a fret fi them position yah now. Rooney, Mata, Felani, Young, The German, should all be worried.

Comment

Working...
                              X