RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So its MU v Liverpool in the Europa Cup.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So its MU v Liverpool in the Europa Cup.

Based on the remaining teams, a di best team fi we play.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

So for,the path to advancing has been favourable to my team,and this latest development seems consistent..

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      So for,the path to advancing has been favourable to my team,and this latest development seems consistent..
      Favorable? Not certain about that. Every game we lose another player. Rojo returned yesterday and Martial is now out. LPool is getting back all their stars.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        Favorable? Not certain about that. Every game we lose another player. Rojo returned yesterday and Martial is now out. LPool is getting back all their stars.
        The advantage should be with Liverpool. We have no action the weekend before while y'all have west ham in the fa cup. Plus, we are God's team. You guys are devils.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
          The advantage should be with Liverpool. We have no action the weekend before while y'all have west ham in the fa cup. Plus, we are God's team. You guys are devils.
          Which God? Vin Lawrence or the one that touched Portia?

Comment

I wanted Man U : Klopp

“That’s great. Really,” he said.

“We deserve these games, with the game yesterday.

“It’s not easy, but you can ask my staff, they asked me yesterday ‘who do you want?’ I said ‘Man United’.”

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2016/02...a-league-draw/
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              Which God? Vin Lawrence or the one that touched Portia?
              LOL!!! Definitely that one that touched Portia...and Vince is "god", not "God". Big difference. The "god" on our side is GOD!
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

You guys deserve a pat on the shoulder,obviously you have learnt a lesson from past games,doan tink a nah notice how unuh a mek Klopp do de talking fi unuh.
                Pray that Arsenal gets the better of Man U tomorrow,otherwise you have to worry about two things;nuance and now a cohesive unit.

Comment

Boss, do not assume that. Let us look at the opponents one at a time. Failure to do that caused us to butt our toes in Europe during the first leg.
                  "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Working...
                  X