We cannot get a flipping break. Now MArtial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We cannot get a flipping break. Now MArtial

got injured in the warm ups. Who the fornication we gonna field against Arsenal this weekend?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Hush............no mine..............
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Much as I hate to say it...i'll be cheering for ManDisUnited this weekend.

Don't worry... Miss Crystal say fi tell you not to worry...all will be fine.

Suh mi get it...suh mi sell it.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I really am inpressed with Rasford(from before he scored) and Riley.
        Depay is definitely a player to keep.
        It would be nice if DeGea returns for the Arsenal game.
        Our psitioning was spot on today,and we had a concerted effort regarding defense.We started eleven players that were good withtheball at their feet.
        I would play three strikers,Rooney,Martial ,and Rasford.The only alternative is to play Martal on the right flank for Lingard.

Comment

Maybe Rojo might sure up the defense but other than that ,we do not have a pair of central defenders to contain Arsenal forwards.Our flank players are up to the task ,and that helps.
          Arsenal will ask questions and so will we.
          Last edited by Rockman; February 25, 2016, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
            I really am inpressed with Rasford(from before he scored) and Riley.
            Depay is definitely a player to keep.
            It would be nice if DeGea returns for the Arsenal game.
            Our psitioning was spot on today,and we had a concerted effort regarding defense.We started eleven players that were good withtheball at their feet.
            I would play three strikers,Rooney,Martial ,and Rasford.The only alternative is to play Martal on the right flank for Lingard.
            Remember we played a team named Midgetland. I haven't watched the game as yet, but based on what i saw last week, this should have been put to rest in Denmark.

We have to credit LvG with having faith in the youngsters. Riley, Varela, Poole, Rashford, Perriera all getting a chance even though it is due to injuries.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Well it ended up we got a terrific break,a couple stars were born..
              Lawks,it was against a lowly opponent but we played well today,and that can't be underscored by the lack of quality of the opponent.

Comment

Van Gaal ask for horny football and me nearly pop a nut watching my side the way me turned on. It looks like we need to dispense with the long seed oldsters and just run wid the youths. These youths have been impressing in the U21 all season just waiting for a break. Despite the fact that we played a Midget team, we did exactly what a big side supposed to do to a likkle side. Players who impressed me - Varela, Rashford, Riley and the MOM Depay. Depay was a demon and played like my favourite Jamaican baller Walter Boyd.....full a tricks. Very good game and give van Gaal a stay of execution.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

When I saw the starting line-up,I anticipate any mistakes being made would be from the newbies,the few mistakes I saw were made by veteran players.
                  If Man U was clicking,I am not sure how we would describe such a team playing Mitjilland.
                  I suspect one would always question the performance based on the opponent,what to do when the accolades are well desrved?

Comment

Maybe Klopp can find a skimpy clad attractive female team doctor but then they run the risk of Sturridge feigning injury.
                    Trying to help Paul Marino who is obviously concerned.
                    Last edited by Rockman; February 25, 2016, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Welbeck

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I think we are 1 up on Arsenal in that respect.Arsenal losing RvP was far more consequential than Man U losing Welbeck.RvP(a billion goals) was crucial to Man U winning the EPL,and he proved the difference in head to head games against his former club'

Comment

So far ....but the story is still being written

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Indeed!

Comment

That dark cloud had a beautiful silver lining.
                              "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Working...
                              X