Klopp:On the Priority

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
    I am tempted to call you a liar,BR had a disdain for Europe that cut against our historical ambitions,it cost him his job,he put more into the league and FA cup,and still couldn't balance the clubs ambition, Klopp proves this when he recalled every youth out on loan.That move by Klopp said it all about BR .
    You can call me a liar all you want - it's just that you do so without any proof. And by the way, my comment about Real Madrid is an opinion, but in your demented world, if that's a lie, so be it. Like I said, you have very little understanding of football. Very little. You are an intellectual dwarf... a giant though amongst intellectual midgets.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

incontrovertible statements by you are viewed as misinterpetations,so that tells me you have a psychological problem,bellowing out terms to denigrate me,cant change those facts,it only reinforces and highlights the psychological issue I raised.

What you need to do is explain how BR frigged up his priorities,if Klopp has to recall almost every youth on loan ,what does it say about BR preparation for the upcoming campaign.If as you state the prem was the priority and everything else is secoundary,it stands to reason that by focusing soley on the Prem,he put that priority in jeopardy by extension everything else.

Facts

*Liverpool had a thin squad that was decimated by injuries before Klopp arrived,
      *The striker he bought Bentke cannot fit into a passing game system,so if BR purchased him to play an airball game,who were the players that BR had to cross the ball into the air
      * He had Can playing as a defender alternating as center/left back- Unbalanced the team
      * Firmino as an exclusive winger -Unbalanced the team
      *Lucas - A sub,recalled from a plane flight at a poinbt of sale -Unbalanced the team
      * Lovren over Sahko- Unbalanced the team
      * Who were the players he planned to use during that crisis,would he have used them like Klopp
      * Would he be in Europa as I type
      *Would he have been in the Carling final

Do I need to go further,how unbalnced the team was,from the psychology to being out of tactical position,or by lack of depth.

Your coach BR prepared the team with a priority in mind,what the hell was it?

Considering BR never made it out of the 1st round of a european campaign by december ,can you honestly state we had a chance if he was at LFC in the prem this season of winning anything,given the priorities.

You backed this fool,so it highlights your ignorance on all this football.
      Last edited by Sir X; February 25, 2016, 03:39 PM.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

incontrovertible statements by you are viewed as misinterpetations,so that tells me you have a psychological problem,bellowing out terms to denigrate me,cant change those facts,it only reinforces and highlights the psychological issue I raised.

What you need to do is explain how BR frigged up his priorities,if Klopp has to recall almost every youth on loan ,what does it say about BR preparation for the upcoming campaign.If as you state the prem was the priority and everything else is secoundary,it stands to reason that by focusing soley on the Prem,he put that priority in jeopardy by extension everything else.

Facts

*Liverpool had a thin squad that was decimated by injuries before Klopp arrived,
        *The striker he bought Bentke cannot fit into a passing game system,so if BR purchased him to play an airball game,who were the players that BR had to cross the ball into the air
        * He had Can playing as a defender alternating as center/left back- Unbalanced the team
        * Firmino as an exclusive winger -Unbalanced the team
        *Lucas - A sub,recalled from a plane flight at a poinbt of sale -Unbalanced the team
        * Lovren over Sahko- Unbalanced the team

Do I need to go further,how unbalnced the team was,from the psychology to being out of tactical position,or by lack of depth.

Considering BR never made it out of the 1st round of a european campaign by december ,can you honestly state we had a chance if he was at LFC in the prem this season of winning anything,given the priorities.

You backed this fool,so it highlights your ignorance on all this football.
        #1 - I have a sound mind - you have a psychological problem as evidenced by your jumping to City and trolling of the old manager, not to mention a twisted form of loyalty bordering on the "weirdo" fascination with Benitez.

#2 - If this is a fact: "*Liverpool had a thin squad that was decimated by injuries before Klopp arrived..." then doesn't it serve to reason that the old manager had the same handicap?

#3 - you need to look up the definition of "fact". Most of what you've posted are opinions that by nature are subjective and not (as is your custom) based on sound reason.

#4 - "Chance in the Prem" - Past performance is not an indication of future results. Backing BR through the rest of this campaign would have been predicated on him making Top 4; not on him performing in Europe. You keep going to Cups as some indication of performance - that is rather "Wiganisitic". The priority is not a cup - it is THE LEAGUE...PERIOD! But you're too daft to get it.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

#2 - If this is a fact: "*Liverpool had a thin squad that was decimated by injuries before Klopp arrived..." then doesn't it serve to reason that the old manager had the same handicap?

XACTLY ! My question stands

You backed this fool,so it highlights your ignorance on all things football.

Di name calling cant hide those facts ,the psychological problem of being a pathological liar ,needs to be addressed and all I can do is highlight it and give you some (site) therapy...hehe

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

XACTLY ! My question stands

Di name calling cant hide those facts ,the psychological problem of being a pathological liar ,needs to be addressed and all I can do is highlight it and give you some (site) therapy...hehe
            Like I said - you're not very bright. Klopp is in 8th position in the league. If he had dropped out of all Cup competitions by the end of October but was right now in the top 4, which would have been better for the club? KMT. While it is important to do well and try to win everything, the performance by the team in the league under Klopp has been no better than under Rodgers in his last season. [That is an example of a "FACT"]. That is not an indictment of Klopp, but rather, an observation that shows that despite a manager with a better resume, the same problems plaguing the team under Rodgers persist. Today's game was a perfect example, we should have been up 3-0 by half time, but failure to exploit chances continue, just as they did under Rodgers.

Secondly, LFC made it to two semi-finals under Rodgers in 2014-2015; perhaps he should have ignored those competitions and focused on the league? I give him very little credit for reaching those semis (as the league is the priority), but you - who dwells on cup glory - have discounted that fact 100% which shows your hypocrisy and bias.

So, to sum it up, your hypocrisy, ignorance, stupidity and plain football naivete relegate your opinions to exactly where they should be - midtable drivel.

Comment

# 1 FOOL the europa is the ticket to C.L,it is the proxy top 4,if BR had that as his ambition then europe would have been a priority

# 2 It cannot be an indictment against Klopp,given the predicament BR put him in,more so against BR.

# 3 The manager with the same problems as his predecessor has LFC in a cup final and in the last 16 of Europa with his eyes on a CL birth.

# 4 BR reached a semifinal in 3 seasons at LFC ,Klopp made it to a final and the last 16 of Europa in half a season,to give it perpspective as per Class of coach.

# 5 I wouldnt give him credit too ,we were midtable all season and he didnt win a thing in 3 seasons Proud ayuh and Isnt the europa and prem league the priority because of a Top 4 birth gaurantees LFC champions league richies ?

# 6 If it is true ,why wasnt it a priority under BR reign

Given what you stated the question stands

Comment

# 1 FOOL the europa is the ticket to C.L,it is the proxy top 4,if BR had that as his ambition then europe would have been a priority
                Said like a true midtablist - the only reason that it is a priority NOW is because we FAILED (like Manu) at the league. Simple. That is like saying my business is failing, but not to worry, I still have a lotto ticket.

# 2 It cannot be an indictment against Klopp,given the predicament BR put him in,more so against BR.
                LOL!! Like I said, your stupidity knows no bounds. Blaming BR for where the team is now is convenient. Think for a second and you'll see how stupid that is - hush...me know if tough.

# 3 The manager with the same problems as his predecessor has LFC in a cup final and in the last 16 of Europa with his eyes on a CL birth.
                That's great...but I thought you declared we would win the league this year after his first few games? And again, he is NO BETTER OFF in the competition that matters most - the League. Winning the Europa League would be great, that would be like dodging a bullet.

# 4 BR reached a semifinal in 3 seasons at LFC ,Klopp made it to a final and the last 16 of Europa in half a season,to give it perpspective as per Class of coach.
                Fantastic, but who's arguing with Klopp's class vs. Rodgers? The defense of Rodgers is not vs. Klopp (so far anyway) it is against your stupidity. Winning the League Cup and finishing 8th is no big accomplishment to me, but it is better than finishing 7th and winning nothing. The jury is out on Klopp for two or three transfer windows to come. Unlike you, I didn't run to City after 3 games.

# 5 I wouldnt give him credit too ,we were midtable all season and he didnt win a thing in 3 seasons Proud ayuh and Isnt the europa and prem league the priority because of a Top 4 birth gaurantees LFC champions league richies ?
                FACT: we came closer than we have ever come to winning the Prem, but of course, you don't see that reality, nor do you remember the FA Cup run that ended with questionable refereeing decisions at Gummers.

Second - you said "Isnt the europa and prem league the priority because..." they are both the priority? LOL! Which one is more important between the two. They are the only two competitions we're in that can get us Champions League.

# 6 If it is true ,why wasnt it a priority under BR reign
                Another example your intellectual inferiority - if "what" is true? No context given.

I backed LFC's manager. Who did you back?

Facts? LOL!!

Comment

So europe isnt a priority on par with Top 4, so whats the purpose of achieving the status of playing in europe ? how can you say one route the prem is more precious than the other when both gaurantee the same riches.

Comment

I have to run so I will throw it out there hoping I can get an honest intelligent answer,wouldnt it be wise to treat both campaigns europe and the prem with said priority to enhance your chances of riches after all Europe is where the money is .

* It is the reason Top 4 is so valued isnt it ?

If the answer is yes ,then do you stand by this.If no explain in detail.

BR's maneuvers in the cups was no different than any of the big clubs with title ambitions with one exception - the game against Real Madrid. That was his biggest mistake. Otherwise, he did nothing different from the other big clubs who were in the hunt for the title

Comment

So europe isnt a priority on par with Top 4, so whats the purpose of achieving the status of playing in europe ? how can you say one route the prem is more precious than the other when both gaurantee the same riches.
                      Your Royal Thickness - for the 1,000th time, at the beginning of any campaign, it is a given that every team wants to win everything. However, for Norwich to come out in August and try to pretend they could win 4 trophies with their resources, they would be daft simply daft. However, for a BIG club, the priorities are:

1. Winning the league
                      2. Winning the Champions League or Europa League
                      3. The FA Cup
                      4. The League Cup

The reason that the European cups are important is to generate revenue, however to set out a strategy to get into Europe by winning either cup, is like playing lotto instead of getting into Europe by way of the bread and butter performance in the league. Therefore, the only people who are using Cup success as a "strategy" to get into Europe are the ones that have failed in their prime objective - qualifying via the league. So sure, the European Cup is a legitimate path to Europe, but the probability of winning it, is a 'hail mary" at best and not the approach any club with a long term vision will bank on.

Comment

I have to run so I will throw it out there hoping I can get an honest intelligent answer,wouldnt it be wise to treat both campaigns europe and the prem with said priority to enhance your chances of riches after all Europe is where the money is .

* It is the reason Top 4 is so valued isnt it ?

If the answer is yes ,then do you stand by this.If no explain in detail.

BR's maneuvers in the cups was no different than any of the big clubs with title ambitions with one exception - the game against Real Madrid. That was his biggest mistake. Otherwise, he did nothing different from the other big clubs who were in the hunt for the title
                        You cannot treat them with equal prioritization because cups are a lottery due to the fact that any team can win/lose a one off game. It's that simple.

Comment

Here's a quote from an article HE posted. Like him nevah read all the way to the end. This was the concluding paragraph: (The underlines are mine).

Here’s hoping. No club has won the League Cup as many times as Liverpool and to win it a record ninth time would be an excellent way for Klopp to start a rebuilding job that must, eventually, see Liverpool pick up the biggest domestic honour, the one that has eluded them for almost 26 years.

Even when him frn dem spell out....
                          Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                            Here's a quote from an article HE posted. Like him nevah read all the way to the end. This was the concluding paragraph: (The underlines are mine).

Here’s hoping. No club has won the League Cup as many times as Liverpool and to win it a record ninth time would be an excellent way for Klopp to start a rebuilding job that must, eventually, see Liverpool pick up the biggest domestic honour, the one that has eluded them for almost 26 years.

Even when him frn dem spell out....
                            Exactly - fraudulent fellow. Don't have no use, no sense, an no unda-standing of how dis ting werk! Watch him this Sunday - if we win, him ago sing like seh we win a life time supply of Red Stripe...and if we lose, no matta if Lucas kick the ball into our own net on purpose 5 times, him ah go blame poor BR. LOL!

Comment

Your opinions are noted to be filed away and used against you in the future.

Thanks.

Comment

Your opinions are noted to be filed away and used against you in the future.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X