Manu ites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manu ites

you hear Sir Alex don't want Jose at his place??

Give Giggsy the job, Make Woodward just deal with the money and get a better scout/management system to help Giggsy with Transfers.

You don't need another defensive coach like Jose to come in, you want a coach who can mold the youngsters in the system and get a few good men.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    you hear Sir Alex don't want Jose at his place??

Give Giggsy the job, Make Woodward just deal with the money and get a better scout/management system to help Giggsy with Transfers.

You don't need another defensive coach like Jose to come in, you want a coach who can mold the youngsters in the system and get a few good men.
    Where did Fergie say that? Didn't see that piece. I'm not excited about Jose at MU even though I respect him as a manager, but this is bigger than Giggs. He needs to coach a lower level team like say ..... before he can take on a task like MU.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Listen to Sass.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

lot of speculation, been said on a few rumour sites.

https://uncova.com/sir-alex-ferguson...boss-bbc-audio.

If they wanted him, why not get him now?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X