RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BR: It was all about me being Liverpool ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BR: It was all about me being Liverpool ?

The Northern Irishman, who was never one to shy away from important decisions at Anfield, showed similar traits as he got engaged in one of the world's most-iconic locations.

Rodgers divorced his wife of 14 years, Susan, in December and just 68 days on he has taken the first important step towards another trip down the aisle.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/spo...te-Searle.html
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

You come een like one of them sociopaths...is you tek the picha dem for the Mail? Wouldn't doubt it. Leave the man alone nuh! Jesus.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Yuh see how sick dis bredda was,all about im sex life.Sex shop mi say,if Im girl a come training, why de man dem caan bring fi dem girl.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You are a troll. You are the sick one. Seriously...your pathological fixation on BR is disturbing.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

BR was fixated on other things too, and it wasn't pool.

Comment

Just like you are fixated on BR...You sick. Go get help.

Comment

I agree,I need help,BR did it,he took a wrecking ball to pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                I agree,I need help,BR did it,he took a wrecking ball to pool.
                Good. Now go find a proper psychiatrist and stop posting stupidity.

Comment

Isn't this site for therapy,damm don't wake me up now.

Comment

Isn't this site for therapy,damm don't wake me up now.
                    The people that need therapy are you and all the Manu** fans, BT, HL, (and Muadib every now and again)...and you again.

Comment

Thanx,can't say I wasn't honest ,and you backed BR to do the damage with his mediocrity.

Man up confess its good for the soul.

Comment

I am not sure why you think we Manuligans are in dire need of therapy given our downward spiral began only a couple years ago whereas Pool'started decades ago,I,guess getting accustomed to abject failure is by itself therapeutic.If that is the case then even in the worst case scenario our future looks bright without therapy.

Comment

Paul ?

Comment

Paul ?
                            Ah fi u protege, u deal wid him. Two ah unu mad like raht.

Comment

Working...
                            X