BEN: My eyes have seen the glory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BEN: My eyes have seen the glory

Barca,my laaaaaaaaawd only Brazil 82 tops what i have seen.That is how you dream to see football played,its comparable to watching the love of your life walk,that is how a woman should walk,you sit and watch with contentment,and smile that she belongs to you,thats if she belongs to you ,if not ,its all bitter and sweet such is Barca with football and when her time has passed you have memories forever.

Ahhh sah.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
    Barca,my laaaaaaaaawd only Brazil 82 tops what i have seen.That is how you dream to see football played,its comparable to watching the love of your life walk,that is how a woman should walk,you sit and watch with contentment,and smile that she belongs to you,thats if she belongs to you ,if not ,its all bitter and sweet such is Barca with football and when her time has passed you have memories forever.

Ahhh sah.
    Damn! It's like that?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Isnt it ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I don't see the "break your heart" part in your poetic wax.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You rationalise or excuse that away,by saying it just wasnt meant to be for you ,let yourself down easy,but you are left with what could have been.

Memories by the score 2-0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxaCurnK_Rw

Comment

That was a lesson of football or was it love.

umphhhhh

Comment

Have to agree watched the game and I said to myself this is 82 ball. Oh the passing , the passing was beautiful. I knew it was going to happen on seeing them in fourth gear (where arse didn't answer) close to the end of the first half.

Congrats to Barca for bringing back the 82 style of play.
              Senor Prez? anyway

Comment

Barca was the better team but if only Arsenal had scored a couple of their goalscoring opprtunities,more importantly,avoid those errant passes.

Comment

I was not overly impressed.
                  Barca made some excellent passes but Arsenal chose to double team some of Barca's players leaving a man unmarked to get the pass.
                  Arsenal has to play smarter.

Comment

Arsenal played terrified ,and rightly so if they played their expansive game , yuh a look pan 6 at home.Their plan worked until the 1st goal,dont forget it was at home ,just imagine what awaits them away.

Comment

That's it missed opportunities. That's what separates world class players from ordinary players. Arsenal has to play very defensive game and wait for counters. Arsenal is running forward as if they are equal in talent to Barca's Trio. Stifle the middle and stop the flow from going to Neymar and Suarez. let them come back due to lack of passes. What was that free penalty to Messi about?

Comment

I hear you Sir X,my thing is Arsenal was lacking on the very basics,fix that..

Comment

True!

Comment

Barca is technically superior all round to Arsenal; hence when Braca raise their game, Arsenal is in the rear view mirror.

Comment

You could make the arguement that Arsenal compromised itself so much that it had to give up the basic,when they tried to attack,they got punched in the face 1-0 and the reality struck,this is Barca.

Comment

Working...
                              X