The 2 UCL games today are certainly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2 UCL games today are certainly

2 BIG GAMES. Arsenal v Barca! Juventus v Bayern. Cough .. cough .... feeling sick ...
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    2 BIG GAMES. Arsenal v Barca! Juventus v Bayern. Cough .. cough .... feeling sick ...
    Bigger than Manu/Shrewsbury? Don't worry - I feel your pain; my team jes' cyan get it right... ...Sunday - we ago show unu...time fi start the rebuilding. We are 20 years into our 5 year rebuilding project...something must start to werk.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
      Bigger than Manu/Shrewsbury? Don't worry - I feel your pain; my team jes' cyan get it right... ...Sunday - we ago show unu...time fi start the rebuilding. We are 20 years into our 5 year rebuilding project...something must start to werk.
      It's MU ... cyaan get bigger than that. Haven't you heard of the massive TV audience that tuned in to see another MU upset?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        I fancy my Gunners to give Barca a bloody nose. 2-1

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
          I fancy my Gunners to give Barca a bloody nose. 2-1
          Okay ... but can you defend 2-1 in Nou Camp? Just asking as a football fanatic.

Comment

LOL you guys are funny.

Comment

Defend 2-1 at Camp Nou? Better than that, we will (have to) overcome 0-2.

We are not clinical enough with our chances and need too many chances in order to score. In games where we create tons of chances we may win in games where the opponent minimize their mistakes we struggle.

Barca makes few mistakes so we get fewer chances and we have to be able to convert those few chances at least half and half...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
              X