John Barnes JFF Boss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Barnes JFF Boss

I beleive John Barnes would make a great coach but he is no where a better coach than Bora. As I said Bora is the obsolute best coach Jamaica has ever seen even if we dont qualify for anything.

John Barnes is bigger than TD for Jamaica right now I would like to see John get into the race for JFF president that is where he will help us most & have the best influence with all his contacts & coaching skills to determain if the coach is doing a good job we have to stop thinking small everyone is wanting him to be the TD when we have issues now with the presidency he should be the JFF Boss & he would even work closely with the big man Burrell as they are both from Up Park Camp where I am from also & his family still runs things with the JDF so nuff boy wuda unda manners.

If you had a choice of Burrell Boxill or Barnes who would it be Barnes for me create this poll & see.
    Last edited by Redz; July 4, 2007, 02:20 AM.
    Racist Zeppo Said "Against Italy? Sure. But keep in mind that's the reigning World Champion and not some chump Caribbean team we're used to slapping around in CONCACAF" Zeppo

Originally posted by Redz View Post
    I beleive John Barnes would make a great coach but he is no where a better coach than Bora. As I said Bora is the obsolute best coach Jamaica has ever seen even if we dont qualify for anything.

John Barnes is bigger than TD for Jamaica right now I would like to see John get into the race for JFF president that is where he will help us most & have the best influence with all his contacts & coaching skills to determain if the coach is doing a good job we have to stop thinking small everyone is wanting him to be the TD when we have issues now with the presidency he should be the JFF Boss & he would even work closely with the big man Burrell as they are both from Up Park Camp where I am from also & his family still runs things with the JDF so nuff boy wuda unda manners.

If you had a choice of Burrell Boxill or Barnes who would it be Barnes for me create this poll & see.
    Redz: The forum allows you to put up your own poll!
    So go to it!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I think Steve Bucknor should start back going into soccer administrative role in jamaica now that cricket is dying. Jamaicans love soccer even though I think we achieved the least in that sport.

Comment

Cricket might be getting a lifeline. if Stanford has his way, watch how many man will drop Football to run behind the little red one (more probably white) to grab a few dollars...

What is the average attendance at an NPL game?

And even the umpires gettin a food to eat...Bucknor might stay with the money.

Time will tell.

pr
        pr
        Peter R

Comment

Working...
        X