John Barnes tribute from liverpool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Barnes tribute from liverpool

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jBrfN9DYksA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jBrfN9DYksA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBrfN9DYksA
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

After watching this there is no doubt that the JFF F@ck up ! in thier choice of T.D .... contacts fe kill and respect fe back it fe open doors for our RBYZ ... down the drain .

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Still has his Jamaican accent .

Comment

X, let it go! As I was telling your daddy, the JFF were in discussion with the Barnes from prior to the Jamaica/USA game in Columbus, OH. Laza was on board then too, but the JFF were seceretly having discussions with Barnes. Both parties could not come to an agreement, hence the JFF looked to other candidates.

I am not against hiring John Barnes, but at the same time we have to respect the fact that the JFF could not get Barnes to agree to their offer.
        Maybe it was not all about money, but as you know, both parties have to be able to see eye to eye to make these arrangements happen.

Still has his Jamaican accent.
        I hope this is not one of the criteria on which you would select your national coach?

It would be good to know what part of the agreement Barnes and the JFF could not agree on. Obviously it is not the money, as we have seen the hefty package they got together to getBora to sign on the doted line.

I wonder if our investigative reporters could do some digging and let us know the real reason why Barnes was not signed?
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Let it go ...never, he is still a young man with a lot to offer Jamaica and apparently he wants to .

I will take a wild guess and say the JFF didnt hire Barnes because he demanded , professionalism and respect of what a Brazillian or Serb might get and they thought it too hard to give it to him , in other words they wanted a stooge.

Comment

Nice! Nice!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I will take a wild guess and say the JFF didnt hire Barnes because he demanded , professionalism and respect of what a Brazillian or Serb might get and they thought it too hard to give it to him , in other words they wanted a stooge.
              My thought on this was that they could not agree with Barnes on the amount of time he would be willing to make himself available in Jamaica. It is just my guess, but unlike a Bora who did not have a job, John Barnes still holds down is position with the BBC. It would mean him giving that up for the TD position of Jamaica.

I just felt that he had some difficulty letting go and making himself available full time. The JFF on the other hand would want someone who did not want to be a part timer.

That is just my guess. I was dissapointed initially when I heard he was not going to be chosen and they were going for Bora instead. Any ah unuh caan use your influence to get a word on what went down?

Barnes could still be the TD for Jamaica yes as he is still a young man. Unfortunately, he may not be considered for the position for the 2010 campaign.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I beleive John Barnes would make a great coach but he is no where a better coach than Bora. As I said Bora is the obsolute best coach Jamaica has ever seen even if we dont qualify for anything. John Barnes is bigger than TD for Jamaica right now I would like to see John get into the race for JFF president that is where he will help us most & have the best influence with all his contacts & coaching skills we have to stop thinking small everyone is asking for him to be a TD when we have issues now the the presidency he should be the JFF Boss & he would even work closely with the big man Burrell as they are both from Up Park Camp & his family still runs things with the JDF so nuff boy ago unda manners. If you had a choose of Burrell Boxil or Barnes who would it be create this poll & see.
                Racist Zeppo Said "Against Italy? Sure. But keep in mind that's the reigning World Champion and not some chump Caribbean team we're used to slapping around in CONCACAF" Zeppo

Comment

Would Barnes be interested in the JFF president position? For one, it is a non paying position. On a seond hand however, it could open doors for him to move up in the FIFA organization where the big money is.

It is kind of surprising that as one of the legends of the game, he is not more involved in the development of the sport like how FIFA uses th Roger Milla and some of the other retired footballers.

Barnes for president? I would have to give that one some thought.

Comment

Definately he has been trying to position himself with Fifa higher ups for A long time but he is in England & those posisions are given the the older white legends the blacks only do race work so a JFF Presidency job would be great for him
                    Racist Zeppo Said "Against Italy? Sure. But keep in mind that's the reigning World Champion and not some chump Caribbean team we're used to slapping around in CONCACAF" Zeppo

Comment

Working...
                    X