No announcement yet.

21 wrenches that could leave Pool this summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW yuh nuh rate mi as a wordsmith ,well me tuh but i can present and defend my points without help thank you,if you think so lowly of me ,how yuh deal with yuh bredda,just to let you know ,you two brought what you did in the discussion, i had no idea you two were brothers,i learned one is an accountant and the other a teacher ,proof of insecurity in my opinion,when a debator has to state his profession to make a point,you presentation is weak in my opinion,granted your brother was the ovezealous bellower, you approach my post as such where you pontificate and semanticise on words an e.g was you pointing out a difference in the word backed to interject that support is of a different meaning ,so don't cry when i out you as petty in my sarcastic way ,thats what we do here .

Really i think you have an elitist persona where those who use broken english to express themselves are less than you ,hence the pontification and semantics.

As for answering the question ,it was answered just not to your liking,you even went so far as to state what you are looking for , an honest answer,which would lead me to conclude ,my response was percieved by you as not an honest answer.

You state clearly by not presenting my answers as you did that i would be talking out of both sides of my mouth and my response was that of a fool.

If I can enlighten you about my wordsmith capabilities , i have been told that i am a lazy writer,this i admit and its because topics that i believe are self evident should not be granted an explanation ,others i dismiss as not worthy of a thorough response because of my perception of outright idiocy ,those are my faults and i should treat every topic with the utmost respect because even fools have a point and must be heard,yes even if they are educators.

As for the 21,Klopp will make you understand, i hope.
    Last edited by Sir X; February 21, 2016, 05:29 PM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

No. I don't rate you as a wordsmith. Your writing is convoluted and lacks clarity. I've seen many sixteen year olds whose writing I would have to dub Shakespearean, if you deign to call yourself a "wordsmith".

And, Mr ReX, I cannot help it if you suffer from some sort of inferiority complex. What the hell does anyone's profession have to do with stating their opinion in a FCUKING Rum Bar?? Yuh head good?! FYI, I NEVER EVER stated my profession on this board voluntarily. You are the nasty maggot who began burrowing your slimy self inna people bizniz in this PUBLIC space. Worse yet, stating what I do as proof of anything in any debate, is SOMETHING I have never done, if that is what you are saying. And BTW, NEITHER has Paul ever stated his profession on this board. The only reason why what I do, or what you think Paul does for a living, is public knowledge (not that there is anything to hide) is because of trolls like you. How many Paul Marins and Peter Rs did you google?

And it's ok that you would now drag my profession into the "debate", why? it only underscores the passive aggressive nature of the lowly hypocritical imbecile that you are. The one who was to have taken the high road. LOL

"He who knows not and knows not he knows not is FOOL, SHUN him"
      Peter R

Comment

Haha .....Xactly ask yuh bredda about Professions and rumbar , why mention it on the site ?

Carn get mash,I called you out for what you are, a self righteous hypocryte,pontificate and semantisizeeeee.......Get Paul to back or is it support you....lol.

There are website on colleges that let you rank your professors , students use it to shy away from the ones that pontificate, here in the states,word to the wise.I hear that technology is coming your way.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

So Paul told you or stated in this Rum Bar what his profession is? Is that what you are saying? You probably cannot give an HONEST answer because you don't know... as usual you make up sh!t to fit your baseless narratives... (BTW you should thank me for helping to expand your meagre vocabulary).

And if you want to stalk me I can give you my employer's website, but you probably have dat areddi! I can give you a Facebook link... in fact more than one that is linked to my employer, BUT, the sad thing is young children are involved and trolls and stalkers are not a good mix where young children are concerned, so my better judgment is to leave you to your own devices.

An I don't have corn to get mash, elitist people like me have dat tek care of long time. But you now, cah you can't "best" me intellectually you choose to start follow up MAN and stalk people. They have sites that identify deviants in LateX... but you know all about that don't you Sir RexxX??
          Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
            Haha .....Xactly ask yuh bredda about Professions and rumbar , why mention it on the site ?

Carn get mash,I called you out for what you are, a self righteous hypocryte,pontificate and semantisizeeeee.......Get Paul to back or is it support you....lol.

There are website on colleges that let you rank your professors , students use it to shy away from the ones that pontificate, here in the states,word to the wise.I hear that technology is coming your way.
            Just for the record, I have NEVER stated my profession on this site. Not ONCE. I have told you to go and take an accounting course, maybe that is where you are confused, because I am not an accountant. And as Peter said (while mashing him heel eena u face) it has no bearing on the discussions in the forum. The bottom line is that you are clutching at straws. I use patois and the queen's English in equal measure on this board, and selectively based on the point I am trying to make. For example, I have never called you an "Idiot", but I have called you an "Eedyat". Why? I think the first one doesn't do your ignorance justice. But leave that one-side for a minute.

If I can speak for Peter (and any self-respecting LFC fan) as well for a second, what is deeply offensive is your disgusting brand of "support". You are guilty of the following - and these are irrefutable:

1. Crying down a new manager only 3 games into his new Premier league job
            2. Defecting to a rival club
            3. Showing support for Rafa over LFC (no man is bigger than the club)
            4. Using disparaging names for Carragher & Gerrard - two long-standing servants of the club held in high estimation
            5. Demonstrating wagonism - not only did you defect, but you *tried* to come back only when you thought the club would win the title

There is more, but the 5 transgressions above show you for what you are... a joker with no concept of what "support" really means. Any self-respecting Red would NEVER do these things. So now, when you start to speak of "21 Wrenches" one has to question your motives, question the level of integrity in your support for the team, and question your brand of loyalty. Not that this is new, we have questioned your brand of support from Sep 4, 2012, the day you ran to City.

You are not a real Red, accept it and go console BT and HL over the bussarse unu get t'day and stop medling in our club's affairs. You fail to realise that the real supporter is there no matter what, if we are at the very very top, or the very very bottom - it matters not. The waggonists however, are there only when the sun shines. Stay off our turf, and everything will be cool...but stop - just stop - masquerading as if you are a real red.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Stalk you? Check who started the thread, then tell me when you jumped in,it seems to me you have problems being outted.

Word to the size deal with it and get use to it,I will do my best on my end to continue my work.

Comment

Suh yuh come fi back or support Pete......hehe. I don't think either helps you, be it patwa or english,as for the calling ones profession into our discussion to make a point,the search engine can solve that,but at this stage of both of your history,its not necessary.The forum has a pretty clear view as per credibility.

Comment

Suh yuh come fi back or support Pete......hehe. I don't think either helps you, be it patwa or english,as for the calling ones profession into our discussion to make a point,the search engine can solve that,but at this stage of both of your history,its not necessary.The forum has a pretty clear view as per credibility.
                  Once again, farting something out of your mouth does not make it so. Crank up the search engine, show the proof, and if so, I'm big enough to say "Me wrang". However, per the nature of my post, even in the face of IRREFUTABLE evidence as to your disgraceful form of "support" you continue to operate in denial. And believe me, on that front, the "forum has a pretty clear view as per credibility"... in your case "lack of credibility". Chuss me.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

You two aren't worth it.That's last year game,this year I am taking the high road,jab and move..hehe.

Comment

You two aren't worth it.That's last year game,this year I am taking the high road,jab and move..hehe.
                      Not worth it true we bowl you out. You are xposed for what you are...a klown of a supporter. Us real fans will draw you out and kick off you face when you come wid your repulsive crap. Did you see the list of transgressions I gave you? LOL!!! You can't argue them because they are all true and to do so, you would be even FURTHER exposed as the treasonous dawy you are. KMT...an that is jes' the start. You should seriously stay City - half of dem up there jes' like you ... waggonists who never even knew City had a team until the oil money started buying them trophies. KMT. Klown...fly away.

Comment

Working...
                      X