X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 21 wrenches that could leave Pool this summer

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2016/02...erpool-summer/
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Hmmm...so Texiera, Balotelli, Lucas, Allen, Wisdom, Llori...you consider them "wrenches" now? Wow! Life mussi easy when you have bloggers to think for you!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

The operative word is could,take note the mood of the supporter's, take note of the keeper who you defend,the waste of 50 million pounds on a certain striker,note the obvious declaration that everyone knew he wouldn't fit,its amusing to me how you berated KD a manager and player that gave more to pool than your coach Rodgers for the purchase of Carrol which came with the package of Saurez but you hide from the issue of the square peg Bentke.

Ahhhhhhh,ole hypocryte.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The "operative word is 'could' " as in "could leave"... Fine...BUT, those players Paul listed you have relegated to "monkey wrenches"? why? because someone at TIA told you so? You weren't saying that about them before... How much time yuh buff Paul bout his past views on Lucas? (for example).

BTW at least you didn't precede the "wrenches" with "BR".
        Peter R

Comment

You need to re read my post on BR and his mishandling of his operatives, how he used them out of position, malinged,took away their confidence and the consequences of it, turning them into wrenches ,how i linked it to the work that Klopp has to do to restore that natural balance called a competitive team, as i said some wrenches will be refined others disposed of, its all Klopp to do, the 1st step for you and others of your ilk to do , is admit the damage.Its all on my poast posts, use the search engine.

The arguement can be made BR left liverpool worse off than what how heinherited it,that said the ole hypocrite narrative of Paul stands.

Comment

Yeah, yeah, yeah... BR reh reh reh.. OK. We know your opinion on all that.... BUT....

You still haven't explained why you call or include these players (the ones Paul listed) in your "monkey wrench" fold. Are you saying they got worse under Klopp? You never, that I recall, included some of these players in your list of " LFC players to hate".

If you had said in your thread starter, "21 players that could leave LFC" fine, but then EVERYONE in that list you are agreeing is a "monkey wrench" per your definition? You DO REMEMBER that you called these players "wrenches" in your thread starter.

I do not memorise the minute details of your posts on BR, so if there is something I'm missing, it will remain so... I don't have time to go searching archives.
            Peter R

Comment

You mean you didn't comprehend, surprised seeing that you are an educator,I mentioned wrenches need to be refined those that can't will be disposed of,among other things,I also said use the search engine.

It's all Klopp to do,meaning I have faith in his assessment and interventions.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                You mean you didn't comprehend, surprised seeing that you are an educator,I mentioned wrenches need to be refined those that can't will be disposed of,among other things,I also said use the search engine.

It's all Klopp to do,meaning I have faith in his assessment and interventions.
                LOL!! So if Klopp "redefines" Benteke as a long term hold, what then of your analysis? LOL!!! Talk about talking out of your arse. Anyway, one thing that clearly shows (among many others) you are out of your depth when it comes to understanding ball is your position that BR dumped Carroll then goes out and buys Benteke both players in your estimation of similar ilk. So, let's see if you have grown a few neurons. What was a glaring difference between the situation at Pool that could have a) justified Carroll's departure and b) justified Benteke's signing. (It really is not that hard to understand, but I'm sure you'll f- up the ansa. LOL!!! )
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

If Klopp does that his standing with me and the supporter's only goes higher.Only you and BR can understand the justification for signing Bentke.

Comment

I still don't comprehend... one thing I've learned as an educator is that YOU CAN NEVER LEARN if you don't recognise, and then vocalise, your lack of comprehension. That is the beginning of learning, rather than sit like a idiot not knowing and pretending to know. You remember the old saying..."he who knows not, and knows he knows not, is a student, teach him...etc." still very valid.

So, as far as I am concerned you have failed to explain to me how you include, as "wrenches", players who, before this article, were never defined as such. My only conclusion, until I hear otherwise, is that you take your opinion from TIA.

I don't have time to run after search engines etc. If there is no explanation other than my conclusion , that's fine too.
                    Last edited by Peter R; February 21, 2016, 10:10 AM.
                    Peter R

Comment

Proud ayuh,yuh a carry belly fi mi because TIA spout - advocate the same themes as i do ? anyway did you factor this in before you came to your conclusion.....It's all Klopp to do,meaning I have faith in his assessment and interventions.

My views on who are wrenches are speculative , i can only hope he sees the ones I believe are wrenches but regardless if he doesnt i trust his judgement.

To sum it up educator, i can explain it for you ,but i cant understand it for you...lol

Comment

If Klopp does that his standing with me and the supporter's only goes higher.Only you and BR can understand the justification for signing Bentke.
                        And the *supporter's*? LOL!!! Is that the "supporter's" that went to City with you? Klown, stop being an ass. You have a serious hero-worship/devil-demagoguery problem. Gwaan, mek de "supporter's" tink fi you, me understan' same way...true yu nuh have the brain fi tink fi uself. LOL!!!

Comment

First of all, since you desperately want to bring what I do for a living into this discussion, honestly you would be a marginal student based on what you write, how you write and how you explain yourself. The only time you wrote anything coherent was in your Trinity article, which I suspect, the first part at least, of having either been plagiarised or written for you by someone else. It was NOT you who wrote that.

Second, you have NOT explained why, players who were previously NOT INCLUDED in YOUR definition of "wrenches" are NOW included. Do you understand the question? What you have written about being "speculative" and hoping Klopp agrees with you, DOES NOT answer that question. The question is not really that difficult.

Here is an exemplar of what a reasonable response might be to the question I asked:

Well, the players Paul mentioned were never included as wrenches because they were doing reasonably well in their positions. However on further reflection, I have modified my definition to include any player who needs to be further developed. I also happen to agree with TIA on this and so I did not separate them from the group, and so I am happy to call them all wrenches.

The problem with an HONEST answer like that, is that it would demonstrate your inconsistencies and penchant to speak out of two sides of your mouth, and of course your drug-like dependency on TIA to get your opinion. Whether you want to say I "have belly for you because of TIA", is your business. All I am going by is what I see in front of me.

There is another part of that saying that applies to people like you, and I think I'll TRY (like Mo) to do as the saying advises, but I'm stupid: " he who knows not and knows not he know not, is a fool; shun him".
                          Peter R

Comment

Cowa'd ... you still don' ansa mi question Here it is again:

What was a glaring difference between the situation at Pool [in 2013 vs. 2015] that could have a) justified Carroll's departure and b) justified Benteke's signing?

Mi see sey Peter give you a "F" ova deh so...try to redeem yourself with a sensible answer.

Comment

More interested in the 21 wenches

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X