RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B'Top, look for City to use some new faces....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B'Top, look for City to use some new faces....

...in sunday's cup game 'gainst Chelsea.

Chelsea naturally will be going all out in this matchup.

We are saving the big-team for Dynamo Kiev on Tuesday.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

the toddlers will take care of business...we will be hoisting 4 trophies when it's all said & done...

Comment

Now watch them come runnin'..........................

Specially rock 'n roll...........

HL

Comment

Lol.....unnu funny nuh ******$
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

What big team,the one that Liverpool humiliated?
          Kompany may have found the fountain of youth,otherwise I am sure he wont be a convenient excuse given your concerns regarding baller nesting being over the hill.

Comment

Hopefully you have a better time with the single digit number 4 because you failed miserably with diuble digits,particularly the nuber 16.
            Otherwise 1 has everything to do with the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
              Lol.....unnu funny nuh ******$
              You neva used to thing so...memba when dem did "seduce" you? LOL!!!
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Tilla,if I take de time outta me busy rhatid day fi watch de game and Chelsea doan beat(a draw will not do),jah know me ago bringle.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                  ...in sunday's cup game 'gainst Chelsea.

Chelsea naturally will be going all out in this matchup.

We are saving the big-team for Dynamo Kiev on Tuesday.

3rd 11 squad.

Martin Demechellis (sp ) MUST go!!

HL

Comment

The lineup points to a couple of things (in MC's case) ; one is injuries (I'm guessing) which would then have a definite impact on the second which is "priorities".

If Sir X reads this and he saw the matches and the difference in the lineups, it would be a perfect one, hopefully, to demonstrate what decisions coaches/managers make depending on: their standing in the league; what they have to lose or gain; what matches they have coming up. "The priority is what in front of you" is one of the most cop-out comments Sir ReX has made. I'm sure Pellegrini told his B team to go out there and "be sure to get six" in yuh backside.

On another note, your team did well in the first 45. Almost looked like they could have made a game of it... your wheels came off in the second.
                    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                      :
                      Martin Demechellis (sp ) MUST go!!
                      A yuh bestest defendah dat!!!! Your bwoy Dzeko is down for the Miss of The Year trophy.
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

...and I am sure he will win it.

Saw the Roma v. madrid game last week. They gave him a run out late second half.

One of City's wasted investment.

I know you jokin but Demichellis!

HL

Comment

Working...
                        X