USA under 20 mash up Poland, Adu hatrick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have only defended Jamaica nothing else not attack the USA
    Racist Zeppo Said "Against Italy? Sure. But keep in mind that's the reigning World Champion and not some chump Caribbean team we're used to slapping around in CONCACAF" Zeppo

Comment

Sometimes it is not what you say Redz. Anyway, you do not hate the USA so let us move on.

Let us see you take part in other discussions on football and not just the USA bashing threads. No one will be censoring you as you are not breaking any forum rules.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

So now its not what I say I dont understand. Show me where I have initiated an inflammatory remark against the USA. I have never bashed the USA only defended Jamaica check it for yourself but dealing with you guys I have to defend what I say against the USA & be careful not to defend or say anything good about Jamaica.
        Racist Zeppo Said "Against Italy? Sure. But keep in mind that's the reigning World Champion and not some chump Caribbean team we're used to slapping around in CONCACAF" Zeppo

Comment

Originally posted by Redz View Post
          So now its not what I say I dont understand. Show me where I have initiated an inflammatory remark against the USA. I have never bashed the USA only defended Jamaica check it for yourself but dealing with you guys I have to defend what I say against the USA & be careful not to defend or say anything good about Jamaica.
          Redz, . I have moved on. . .
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

No you have not if you had you would not continue to say that I am a USA hater & even when you say ok I am not you still have to refrence something about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Redz View Post
              I dont hate anyone just because I dont want to be a slave & follow everyone here & worship the USA that does not mean that I hate them but I can guarantee you for sure check thier websites they hate you for sure & laugh at you all the time that is a fact. If you dont beleive just check their immigration policies & what they are doing to everyone that is not white & from a European country & guess what if you did'nt know this is not the USA it is Native American land.
              Yep, sure is tough losing 8-1, isn't it?

Anyway, check out all the goals -- including Adu's sweet hat-trick -- right here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DgOkYb01ZI
              "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
              - Xavi

Comment

What's your point? Oh you finaly won a game ok go BIg Bad USA HA HA HA. You are a joke how is it going in the Copa America are you going to be last in another tounament again or in the bottom 5 as usual lets see remember this is not the Gold Cup or Concacaf qualifying no ref's on your side here atleast not yet.

Comment

Redz, when are you going to back up your claim that 7 of the players on the USA U-20 team are "Jamaican born & bred"?

Why don't you name them?
                  "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                  - Xavi

Comment

Big Bad USA HA HA HA, I don't make claims I only speak facts & every thing I have ever said on here has always turned out to be true with a little variations here & there.

As I said 7 of the players on your team are of Jamaican roots or African & Haitian some born & bred others grew up in the Jamaican community & played regular Sunday ball with only Jamaican's & Haitian not one single American.

You can check it out for yourself but I am sure you already know HA HA HA your left back Jamaican one of your center backs from Ghana I can go on I have no time to educate you of who is on your team I know what I know & you know nothing but check for yourself & your under 17's oh no that is filled with Jamaican's & Haitian’s.

I think you feel confident about the game later so you want to start talking about something from now ha ha ah where were you before you won a game I was waiting for all your negative comments. If you think Jamaican's suck so much send a request to the US federation to stop using Jamaican & Haitian's players they obviously love them.
                    Last edited by Redz; July 6, 2007, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Oh well, guess you couldn't name them after all.

Better luck next time.
                      - Xavi

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                        Redz, how yuh hate the US suh boss? Cannot believe you even bother living in their country the way you hate them.
                        Good point.

It's probably best explained by simply saying that he's a hypocrite and a fraud.
                        - Xavi

Comment

HA HA HA Big Bad USA ok you got me I confess I am a fraud but you are a joker. Like I said before everything I have ever said on this forum has come out to be true you can just go research it for yourself why should I help you just do it yourself clown.

I will give you one Wallace is a Jamaican played with Jamaican's growing up in a Jamaican community where would he play with any American's tell me. The Central defender is from Ghana also played with Jamaican's & Mexican's growing up in a Jamaican league.

Hey I had to check where the ref is from I knew something was wrong he is from Canada ha ha ah he is letting these Americans play with thier hands do you agree I guess not huh ha ah ah.

Comment

I dont smote what are you sniffing or snorting I will leave the Americans on this site alone & go to big soccer & get kicked off with another user name for saying the USA sucks & they are no good sorry to say anything bad about your country silly me I thought it was a Jamaican Reggae Boyz Supporters site I dont know what got into me well keep supporting your team the USA I will leave you guys alone.

Comment

Working...
                            X