ohhhhh Rastafariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!! Another day,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ohhhhh Rastafariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!! Another day,

another loss. How the fornication you lose to a side name %^*((^@###$% Midgetland? Right now ... I have no more curse words to use. Midgetland .... KMT..... wonder if any curling deh pon TV.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Hey I don't want you to talk too bad about Curling. Last Friday night I watch Japan kick USA ass and it was more exciting to watch the stone travelling at 3 miles per hour than to watch this team sprinting at 5mph. It is amazing that van Gaal still has a job.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      Hey I don't want you to talk too bad about Curling. Last Friday night I watch Japan kick USA ass and it was more exciting to watch the stone travelling at 3 miles per hour than to watch this team sprinting at 5mph. It is amazing that van Gaal still has a job.
      Maybe the board is the problem.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Ed Woodward is better at accounting and securing commercial contracts. As Moyes said, David Gill and Fergie understood football. Woodward has failed in his position since he got appointed. Modern day football has past van Gaal by and he's stuck in the last decade.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          Wah yuh say, di Japanese curling team fast over ice?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No, they're fast across ice

Comment

It doesn't even hurt anymore,survival mechanism kicked in,that is how bad things are.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                another loss. How the fornication you lose to a side name %^*((^@###$% Midgetland? Right now ... I have no more curse words to use. Midgetland .... KMT..... wonder if any curling deh pon TV.
                Lazie, why don't you do what any true supporter would do...run go a Spurs. Some will tell you that is the best way to show support for your team. Lawd...ah wha mek u tes' me so wid di eedyat dem???
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                  Lazie, why don't you do what any true supporter would do...run go a Spurs. Some will tell you that is the best way to show support for your team. Lawd...ah wha mek u tes' me so wid di eedyat dem???
                  No need to ... MU can buy a side if we want.

Comment

But in uh don't want to buy a side ... Soooo?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                      But in uh don't want to buy a side ... Soooo?
                      After we fire LVG, we a buy Arsenal and Lesta Gritty best players and rebuild from their.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                        After we fire LVG, we a buy Arsenal and Lesta Gritty best players and rebuild from their.
                        So am I to take it that you are NOT a real supporter? Real supporters would have put on the next team jersey long time. Mi nuh know wha wrang wid u! Cho. He he he...bwoy...when fool was a give weh, it appears only ONE xtremely craven person was in dat deh line. LOL!!!
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                        X