No announcement yet.

Louis Van Gaaaawn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who said to prioritize the cup,your prioritize the campaign as you just stated top 4 isn't guaranteed for any team better yet winning the Prem !,so your priority becomes what's in front of you ,something you and BR never got and it cost him his job and you commonsense.

As Big managers will state at big clubs,the campaign is to compete on 4 fronts,win as many Trophy's as possible, to put all your marbles in one competition is beneath Liverpool, when did we become so small?

Explain and read your Europa thesis again,this time try and understand what you wrote,don't let me call you a dumbass again.....lol
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You suggested as such, that the Cup is the priority, when you said Assassin gave the correct answer... even though you recognised his sarcasm. Or were you talking out of both sides of your mouth?
      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        Who said to prioritize the cup,your prioritize the campaign as you just stated top 4 isn't guaranteed for any team better yet winning the Prem !,so your priority becomes what's in front of you ,something you and BR never got and it cost him his job and you commonsense.

As Big managers will state at big clubs,the campaign is to compete on 4 fronts,win as many Trophy's as possible, to put all your marbles in one competition is beneath Liverpool, when did we become so small?

Explain and read your Europa thesis again,this time try and understand what you wrote,don't let me call you a dumbass again.....lol
        Dumbass...sorry DoubleDumbAss (whew)...the point is the same. The PRIORTY is the LEAGUE. The Europa League has only JUST become a route to UCL qualification. Show me ANY MANAGER who at the beginning of any campaign will say - "We don't care about the league, we'll rest our best players and keep them for the Europa Cup" - and I'll show you a double-dumb-ass. Now that the Europa League is part of the mix in qualifying for UCL, I can see a manager taking it seriously if it is his only realistic path, but that is a definite plan B. That's why LVG will be more likely to get sacked (like KD was) if he finishes 8th but wins the Europa League. IT'S BECAUSE THE LEAGUE IS THE PRIORITY. That's the case for any team with ambition. Ask Pochetino why Kane neva get game yesterday, or dembele. KMT. Dang - you fool.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I am sure that's all you could comprehend in all the posts I made in this thread about ambition and campaigning for Big clubs and big coaches through the season.

The priority is what's in front of you, yesterday it was Europa tomorrow its.......

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I disagree with your midtable mentality,for a Big club,the priority is what's in front of you,as Shanks said the objective is to build a team which would require one from Mars to defeat us.

Winning is a habit ,so is loosing,Big clubs don't have the luxury to let the latter set in.That's why big clubs have big squads to rotate.

Comment

I disagree with your midtable mentality,for a Big club,the priority is what's in front of you,as Shanks said the objective is to build a team which would require one from Mars to defeat us.

Winning is a habit ,so is loosing,Big clubs don't have the luxury to let the latter set in.That's why big clubs have big squads to rotate.
              Like I said, you're an idiot. To say the priority is to win the game you're playing is specious. That is a given (unless you are a 5th columnist who is pining for your messiah manager to come back so you cheer against LFC - that's you and your Blue streak). Strategically, it is the LEAGUE. Period! You have no brain, so I don't expect you to understand. Your simplistic notions are devoid of any critical thinking.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Specious coming from a guy who had trouble seeing Martinez prioritizing the FA cup after being in a relegation battle all season ,you are one to preach about priorities now ,Chelsea has a FA cup coming up and a CL match fixture plus the prem,whats the priority dumb ass,they just climbed out of a relegation battle ?

Whats the priority for LFC ?

Feb 25 - UEFA Europa League Round of 32, Game 2
                Liverpool

vs
                1:00 PM
                FC Augsburg

Feb 28 - Football League Cup Final
                Liverpool
                vs
                11:30 AM
                Man City

YOUR MIDTABLE DUMB ASS have you talking outta yuh ass again. !The priority is whats in front of you,Brendan.
                Last edited by Sir X; February 19, 2016, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Specious coming from a guy who had trouble seeing Martinez prioritizing the FA cup after being in a relegation battle all season ,you are one to preach about priorities now ,Chelsea has a FA cup coming up and a CL match fixture plus the prem,whats the priority dumb ass,they just climbed out of a relegation battle ?

Whats the priority for LFC ?

Feb 25 - UEFA Europa League Round of 32, Game 2
                  Liverpool

vs
                  1:00 PM
                  FC Augsburg

Feb 28 - Football League Cup Final
                  Liverpool
                  vs
                  11:30 AM
                  Man City

YOUR MIDTABLE DUMB ASS have you talking outta yuh ass again. !The priority is whats in front of you,Brendan.
                  LOL!!! Like I said, you are an idiot. The mere fact that you have to ask what Chelsea's priority is shows your ignorance and inability to understand the higher level concept. Again - no team goes out there to lose any game - they have to believe they must win every one. However, THE LEAGUE IS THE PRIORITY - PERIOD!!! If you are out of the running in challenging for the league, then you go for whatever plan B you believe is in your best interest. But if you are in such a position, then you have FAILED at your primary objective! That is what teams with ambition do - WIN THE LEAGUE, not the stupid League Cup. Comprende?

Comment

The priority is what is in front of you? Are you deliberatey being obtuse? cause your angle certainly isn't right! or i's the quadrilateral have yuh suh?? LOL

I hardly think JK is going to tell his team before ANY match: "Ok boys, go out there and play to lose"... BUT it is QUITE CLEAR to me now, you have no appreciation of the difference between a "league" and a "match".
                    Peter R

Comment

Where were you two when BR deliberately set his teams to fail in europe ? talk about playing to lose and obtuse,you two coming along nicely.

Comment

Where were you? In Manchester?
                        Peter R

Comment

Oh my lawd...what a dutty

Comment

Working...
                          X