Louis Van Gaaaawn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Louis Van Gaaaawn?

2-1 eena unu 'kin... It's always a good day when the d-evil dem lose.
    Last edited by Paul Marin; February 18, 2016, 03:55 PM.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

The league is the priority.... Lol
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      The league is the priority.... Lol
      Correct. I don't expect your likkle brain to get it. LOL!!! Rough. All now you cyan ansa mi question true you so fool. Which of these is more likely to get LVG fired?

1. Win the Europa Cup and Finish 8th in the league or
      2. Win the Prem and drop out of the group of 32 in the Europa league

Last edited by Paul Marin; February 18, 2016, 04:13 PM.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Me teach Me teach.
        Win the Europa Cup. LOL!!! It look very shine.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Silly ,your priority is what's in front of you, LFC and Man U play in Europa round of 32 today, I am a 100 % sure their minds aren't focused on the upcoming Prem fixtures, which have them 7 points and 19th off the top 4 respectively,with the surest route back to champions league being Europa the lucrative CL.

You are as dumb as they come at least your student got it right this time granted i suspect it's sarcasm on his part,you see the shortcomings in Rodgers clearly every bloody day.

Does Liverpool have a chance to win Europa and finish 8 TH ?YES,DOES it have a chance to win the Prem ?NO

But such is your thinking, like I said,you make **** up out of your ass to justify your assasine reality.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

They have no sure route to nothing right now. What clear route is there. They have about the same chance as making the top four as winning this cup.

gwaan fool yourself.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Spoken like a true student.I am a 100 % sure Paul agrees with you ,so the league is the priority.

BR.....lol....mi Europa....lol..hehe

Comment

Silly ,your priority is what's in front of you, LFC and Man U play in Europa round of 32 today, I am a 100 % sure their minds aren't focused on the upcoming Prem fixtures, which have them 7 points and 19th off the top 4 respectively,with the surest route back to champions league being Europa the lucrative CL.

You are as dumb as they come at least your student got it right this time granted i suspect it's sarcasm on his part,you see the shortcomings in Rodgers clearly every bloody day.

Does Liverpool have a chance to win Europa and finish 8 TH ?YES,DOES it have a chance to win the Prem ?NO

But such is your thinking, like I said,you make **** up out of your ass to justify your assasine reality.
                LOL!! Once again you show your ignorance and lack of intellect. Was the question about LIVERPOOL? Here is the question again:

Which of these is more likely to get LVG fired?

And then you went on to call Sass an eedyat or whatever, when he specifically got the answer correct. He he he... you are a specimen. Ignorance + Arrogance = Eedyat!! LOL!!!

Comment

Its clear where you and your student loyalty lies ,concentrate on LFC dumbass.

Comment

Its clear where you and your student loyalty lies ,concentrate on LFC dumbass.
                    Dumbass? I thought it was a new year? LOL!!! Klown...were you concentrating on LFC when you ran to City? Defecated to Napoli? (or is it defected? Wid you, same difference) Or Xtolled the virtues of Chelsea? Were you concentrating on LFC then? LOL!!! Woooooooooiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee...you so fool, you cyan get it right. You read the question with your typical INABILITY to comprehend. Proof. Positive. You = Twit.

Comment

So my rebuttal struck your nerve , after all the name calling that you have thrown my way , it hurts that I called you a dumb ass , is it because the truth hurts ? And you don’t like to deal in the truth do you ? because if you do, you would admit that your question was to elicit a response that would reinforce your narrative that the prem is the priority, not the holositic campaign !

The question below is all about ambition, and you can separate it to the manager and the wholesomeness of the club which would be the supporter’s and administrators expectations. The Man U manager if he had any ambition and he has admitted that he has , stated Europa is the best route to get back into the CL,a clear desire to represent the best interest of the club and by extension his CV, having said that, it doesn’t mean if he won the CL and finished out of top 4 that he would retain his job at Man U, that all depends on the clubs ambition i.e supporters and administrators (The Trinity) coming to a conclusion on the way forward after assessing each other moods. That answers question 1

Question two is a statistical long shot but you choose it, again it only reinforces that you are a dumb ass, of course winning the Prem would save any manager job, why not Van Gall ? The better question is if he made it in the top 4 and dropped out of Europa would Man U keep him , again it’s a long shot that even if it is achieved judging by the mood of the clubs foundations (supporters and administrators ) , I doubt he would keep his job.

That said your have to take your hat off to such ambition , by both the manager, supporters and administrators,where the latter view their ambition as bigger than the manager, something you and BR never got,better yet the manager views his ambition as a positive for the club,contrast that with an idiot that states he was never given top 4 as an objective.

Now tell me how does that relate to Liverpool...............Dumbass.

Comment

Actually, you calling Paul "dumbass" is more indicative of your nerve being struck! Paul has always called you a variety of uncomplimentary names... LOL , while you declared that new year you'd be maintaining the high road... or some such thing! Look like yuh mek Paul get yuh curls in a knot!! hahaha Lawd oh!
                        Peter R

Comment

And you don’t like to deal in the truth do you ? because if you do, you would admit that your question was to elicit a response that would reinforce your narrative that the prem is the priority, not the holositic campaign!

The question below is all about ambition, and you can separate it to the manager and the wholesomeness of the club which would be the supporter’s and administrators expectations. The Man U manager if he had any ambition and he has admitted that he has , stated Europa is the best route to get back into the CL,a clear desire to represent the best interest of the club and by extension his CV, having said that, it doesn’t mean if he won the CL and finished out of top 4 that he would retain his job at Man U, that all depends on the clubs ambition i.e supporters and administrators (The Trinity) coming to a conclusion on the way forward after assessing each other moods. That answers question 1

Question two is a statistical long shot but you choose it, again it only reinforces that you are a dumb ass, of course winning the Prem would save any manager job, why not Van Gall ? The better question is if he made it in the top 4 and dropped out of Europa would Man U keep him , again it’s a long shot that even if it is achieved judging by the mood of the clubs foundations (supporters and administrators ) , I doubt he would keep his job.

That said your have to take your hat off to such ambition , by both the manager, supporters and administrators,where the latter view their ambition as bigger than the manager, something you and BR never got,better yet the manager views his ambition as a positive for the club,contrast that with an idiot that states he was never given top 4 as an objective.

Now tell me how does that relate to Liverpool...............Dumbass.
                          You called me a dumbass...booohoooo hoooo Meanie!!! I am so hurt!!! Okay, it is reinforced once again...you are incapable of reading and comprehending...and further...it is obvious that you have your head up your own dumbass as you think naively that managers don't prioritize even when trying to win everything. Had you been a thinking man, you would have realized that the question really does point out the fact that WINNING THE LEAGUE is MORE IMPORTANT than WINNING a CUP...regardless of when and where you are in the season...it is always the preference if it is attainable. The fact that ManU sees the Europa League as route to the CL is indicative of FAILURE IN THE LEAGUE...that's why LVG would be fired. We saw that with KD when he got to two cup finals, won one, and finished 8th in the league...despite your glorification of that accomplishment - dem FYA him! Why? Could it be that the LEAGUE was the priority?? LOL!!! He he he...

Your total misunderstanding of how football works is evident. LVG and LFC have NOW prioritised the Europa League because of their DISMAL performance in the LEAGUE. End of story...so now...the real long shot of winning the Europa Cup has become their only alternative to achieving champions league qualification. Had this been two years ago, it would have not even been a discussion. So, keep trying. Your likkle brain a werk ova time, but mi feel fi u, poor ting...Peter duss you out an' kick off you face, Sass bowl you out, me tyad fi mek u look fool, an now frustration a bun out wah likkle wattage u have leave between u ea's...LOL...klown...hush...jus' be happy dat dem cyah give out eedyatism any more, true you have all of it. LOL!!!!

Comment

Proud ayuh and Yuh say di league is the Priority....hehe

Comment

Proud ayuh and Yuh say di league is the Priority....hehe
                              Like I said, you are very stupid. LOL!!! If LFC and Manu** prioritize the any cup over the league is an admission of failing to achieve the objective. Ask Pochetino why Harry Kane sat on the bench yesterday...ask KD why he got fired? Hmmm...because cups are the priority? LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X