X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klopp saving LFC millions.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...p-jurgen-klopp
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

From the same article:

Jürgen Klopp ... has indicated this summer may not witness another mass recruitment drive at Anfield.

I guess him can live with fixing the engine with a set of "monkey wrench" LOL!!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Damm skippy,some have adapted,expect the 50 million dollar wrench out,the 3rd choice keeper gone and pressure under Mingolet with a new keeper,Plus a striker.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Adapted? LOL!!! Sounds like aneda way fi change u chune? LOL! You cuss me off when me give Lucas props when he "adapted", now you ah do the same ting - hypocrite!
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

The difference is I said Klopp had the mentality ,skill ,experience and fortitude to do over or sharpen the wrenches,those that can't will be discarded,contrast that with BR hadn't a clue but to discard the tools he had.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
            The difference is I said Klopp had the mentality ,skill ,experience and fortitude to do over or sharpen the wrenches,those that can't will be discarded,contrast that with BR hadn't a clue but to discard the tools he had.
            ok...if you say so...

Comment

I forgot to add ,and you backed him.

Comment

I forgot to add ,and you backed him.
                The amount of things you forget pales in comparison to the amount of things you do not know. Forgetfulness therefore, is the least of your problems...chupiddity however...that's a whole different matter.

Comment

No... he "supported" him, BUT you wouldn't see the difference. He "supported" him with appropriate caveats that were fully explained!

People like you are dangerous because you re-write a narrative to support your agenda and bias (stated or otherwise), and "Truth" is sacrificed.
                  Peter R

Comment

You dont find such support dangerous given the gravity of his failure compounded by the high turnover of players and the midtable excuse.

kissteeth

Comment

You dont find such support dangerous given the gravity of his failure compounded by the high turnover of players and the midtable excuse.

kissteeth
                      LOL!!! So, was your 'support' "dangerous" when you called Rodgers "astute"?

Comment

I believe I said he is turning into an astute coach in trying to reach the X standard, yuh hug up a fraud,deal with it, this was the bredda you stated that met your midtable ambition, you hoped he would grow into the role,doesnt that say it all.

You have my permission to post the full paragraph so we can get some context.

Comment

I believe I said he is turning into an astute coach in trying to reach the X standard, yuh hug up a fraud,deal with it, this was the bredda you stated that met your midtable ambition, you hoped he would grow into the role,doesnt that say it all.

You have my permission to post the full paragraph so we can get some context.
                          LOL!!! Woooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee eeee!!!!!!!!!!! Turncoat, you are the best!!! Okay, I will post your statement about the youth coach being "astute" if you post my comment about "this was the bredda you stated that met your midtable ambition"- then we will see who is the real "fraud".

Comment

His "support" was going to City, like yuh figget?! LOL
                            Peter R

Comment

Working...
                            X