KLOPP:Getting more out of BR wrenches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KLOPP:Getting more out of BR wrenches

Liverpool manager for over four months, and we revisit how those we tipped to star under him have fared so far.

LONDON, ENGLAND - Saturday, October 31, 2015: Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp celebrates the 3-1 victory over Chelsea with Emre Can and James Milner after the Premier League match at Stamford Bridge. (Pic by Lexie Lin/Propaganda)

It has not always been plain sailing for the charismatic German, with injuries hampering the team and performances continuing to be inconsistent.

Despite this, Klopp has still made a sizeable impact on Merseyside and the future, of course, looks bright with him in charge.

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2016/02...s-appointment/
    Last edited by Sir X; February 16, 2016, 08:30 AM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Teixeira subsequently made a £38 million move to Chinese Super League side Jiangsu Suning, in one of many big-money splurges from China in recent weeks – with plenty more linked to follow.

This is one example among many in an increasingly fraught financial landscape, and begs the question: are there still bargains to be found in modern football?

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2016/02...dern-football/

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      Liverpool manager for over four months, and we revisit how those we tipped to star under him have fared so far.

LONDON, ENGLAND - Saturday, October 31, 2015: Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp celebrates the 3-1 victory over Chelsea with Emre Can and James Milner after the Premier League match at Stamford Bridge. (Pic by Lexie Lin/Propaganda)

It has not always been plain sailing for the charismatic German, with injuries hampering the team and performances continuing to be inconsistent.

Despite this, Klopp has still made a sizeable impact on Merseyside and the future, of course, looks bright with him in charge.

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2016/02...s-appointment/
      You bring a quote from October? Maybe is true....you really are Sir "late"-X. LOL!!!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

A world class manager able to attract the best from around the world because of his name to get more out of less, october, why not 5 years ago, the point is my consistent message has been validated, yours has been dumped in the garbage, its not all about money but being able to get more out of less and you build your team from the back up.Saurez masked BR faults with his attacking potency, when he went so did BR....lol

"I had the feeling that Klopp and Liverpool are ideal for me, but the thought of leaving was naturally not easy for me."

"I had the feeling that Klopp and Liverpool are ideal for me, but the thought of leaving was naturally not easy for me.

http://www.espnfc.com/story/2808632/...ning-liverpool

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
          You bring a quote from October? Maybe is true....you really are Sir "late"-X. LOL!!!
          Of the five players these clowns listed as pipped to have "bright futures" under Klopp, 3 are essentially "no future", 1 - improved, and 1 - Improved "used correctly" (whatever that means). So they have a 40% success rate (at best) by their own measure, which was a fool's errand to begin with. Klopp has his methods and I can *almost* guarantee that he will see things differently than these bozos. I keep telling you, you get your views from eeyats like yourself, it is unlikely you will elevate your pedestrian thinking out of the gutter. Leave out the manager mek him do him werk an' stop disseminate shyte.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

While you make sh*t up from out of your a$$, and try to sell it as being intuned with reality.

You are the epitomy of a fool.

Comment

A world class manager able to attract the best from around the world because of his name to get more out of less, october, why not 5 years ago, the point is my consistent message has been validated, yours has been dumped in the garbage, its not all about money but being able to get more out of less and you build your team from the back up.Saurez masked BR faults with his attacking potency, when he went so did BR....lol

"I had the feeling that Klopp and Liverpool are ideal for me, but the thought of leaving was naturally not easy for me."

"I had the feeling that Klopp and Liverpool are ideal for me, but the thought of leaving was naturally not easy for me.

http://www.espnfc.com/story/2808632/...ning-liverpool
              "Saurez masked BR faults with his attacking potency" - more Xcrement. LOL!! I guess Michael Jordan masked Phil Jackson's faults too, or Messi masked Pep's, or Giggs masked Slurgie's, or Brady masked Belichek's?? Klown, you are a first rate eedyat. If Klopp had Suarez right now, would we be in a better position in the table? No? LOL!! So if yes, would he be masking Klopp's faults? You are truly the world standard for stupidity. And by the way, all now you nuh answer my question, about the league being the priority. Dyam cowa'd.

Comment

While you make sh*t up from out of your a$$, and try to sell it as being intuned with reality.

You are the epitomy of a fool.
                All now, you can't point to ONE THING that I have made up, and I'm the fool. Peter done kick off you face, me nah go twist the knife. You are the one that went to City, try to come back, try to rewrite history, try to justify your blatant waggonism, and I'm the fool? LOL!!! Twerp - run go slide unda de rock you come from. KMT. Twit.

Comment

Dont blame me that you cant comprehend the issues I have pointed out and leaning on peter and lord knows who else as a saviour in our discourse doesnt negate those facts, Peter defends you because you are his brother not that you make salient points.He might fair a little bettter because he wants to wrap himself up in semantics, but he ultimately meets the same fate as you..hehe

Dismissed !

You are what you are ,and I am pleased to point it out on the site.

Comment

This is deep ,BR on the same stage as Phil jackson,Pep and Fergie,Belicheck,but he couldnt win a cup in three season, so KLOPP is wha ?

Comment

Dont blame me that you cant comprehend the issues I have pointed out and leaning on peter and lord knows who else as a saviour in our discourse doesnt negate those facts, Peter defends you because you are his brother not that you make salient points.He might fair a little bettter because he wants to wrap himself up in semantics, but he ultimately meets the same fate as you..hehe

Dismissed !

You are what you are ,and I am pleased to point it out on the site.
                      Nope! So you tun mind reader now?? You have that assessment COMPLETELY wrong!
                      Peter R

Comment

No doubt i do and you are here to correct me.

Comment

This is deep ,BR on the same stage as Phil jackson,Pep and Fergie,Belicheck,but he couldnt win a cup in three season, so KLOPP is wha ?
                          As I said, you are not very bright. Instead of seeing that your statement about Suarez masking Rodgers faults for what it is - stupid - you see the counter factual and make a linkage that is simply irrelevant to the point, and quite simply, daft. Wigan won a cup - remember? Deep indeed. LOL!!!

Comment

I wonder what would MJ be without Rodman ? One thing they all have in common they preached defence.

I am done for the day with you, i have done enough damage.

Comment

No doubt i do and you are here to correct me.
                              LOL!!! Peashead, you should ease off on the late-X...it cutting off blood flow to your brain. LOL!!! Peter done crush you wid him heel...although him own don't have a "spike" like yours. LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X