Jamie Vardy a yaardie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamie Vardy a yaardie

OR just a rich baller. Lets hope he is still hungry right Stonie.......

JAMIE VARDY celebrates his new £13million contract with Leicester by netting a £168,000 Bentley Continental.

Striker Vardy was spotted driving off from the Premier League leaders’ training ground in a swanky new motor.

The 19-goal Foxes hotshot, 29, recently penned a 3½-year deal that will see him take home around £75,000 a week.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Not sure I understand the yaardie reference.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yaardies men who splash dem wealth with outlandish

purchases. lol...some dudes I knew in the late 80s weh live a North London and were hustlers.
      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Yeah, hey, it is clear he is living his life hard, no compromise business, you see it in his play and especially his penalty kicks. Definitely going to need some real support to keep on the path, even the best of us fall prey to the material!!!

Comment

Off the pitch he's been accused of racist behaviour... but he wasn't in the limelight then.
          Peter R

Comment

Working...
          X