First Cup in the cabinet on Feb 28th.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Cup in the cabinet on Feb 28th.

...any questions, comments, concerns , issues or gripe?

Thanks.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Woieeee!!! I and I belly!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

...didda 'eart yuh................

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        ...didda 'eart yuh................
        You will get your trophy if Sir Xlax put him long mout' pon my team. The minute him sey ONE TING like a prediction, we get salt.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Xlax..............help!

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
            Xlax..............help!
            There are many Xpletives out there...Xuberance, XCity, eXit, Sir lateX, spandeX, Xcommunicated, Xpunged, dominatriX...but Xlax pretty much sums him up true is bear shyte him chat all di time! LOL!!! If you want to have some fun...do a search on "memba mi tell you" with Sir X as the author and let the joke dem begin. LOL!!! I don't there is one thing him get right. LOL!!! Dyam klown.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
            X