• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Welbeck....hero

you could not write this script ofthe bpl
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

That is why Wenger signed him.Wenger had enough players that are quite capable of giving a good account o f themselves running at the defender,he wanted to gain an advantage in the box ..
    Is now dem gwaan love Welbeck even more.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      That is why Wenger signed him.Wenger had enough players that are quite capable of giving a good account o f themselves running at the defender,he wanted to gain an advantage in the box ..
      Is now dem gwaan love Welbeck even more.
      Born and grown up in Manchester been at Manchester United since he was a baby and hounded out and disrespected like a dog by Manchester United current
      manager. Not good enough fi unuh but good enough for the Champions

Comment

Congrats Dunny. I left your name out (I did say et al ) on my congrats in the other thread.
        Peter R

Comment

Dunny Leicester In America Lester Still on top lol

and we have Man city and Spurs fi play. Arsenal need a consistent run of victories. love your optimism though,
          "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
            and we have Man city and Spurs fi play. Arsenal need a consistent run of victories. love your optimism though,
            None of those teams who you mention hold any fears for me, Sunderland Swansea etc get me more nervous, if you don't understand the EPL by now you soon will.

Comment

Working...
            X