Martin Atkinson has now won some money from his secret

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin Atkinson has now won some money from his secret

betting. none foul on Ozil and Vardy selling the none contact. All to do now from Arsenal.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

You have to score in oder to win,doing exactly that negates the penalty.

Comment

Figures. You wouldn't find any problem playing WITH twelve given ManU's history. Getting help from the ref makes the job that much easier to gain a win!
      Peter R

Comment

That is a low blow ,it is also unsubstantiated.
        Did the linesman raise his flag?

Comment

Red card. Who's helping who now.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The ref right there on the field. The fact is even when I saw it from 5,000 miles away, I wasn't convinced. He made a bad call. He let Vardy fool him and he should know better.

The red was too much BTW.
            Peter R

Comment

Choopid foul to give away in the final seconds of the game
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Stem's from the original mistake... as I said overcompensation.
                Peter R

Comment

Congrats Peejay, Karl, Gamma, OJ et al... that was a huge win!
                  Peter R

Comment

Well deserved victory for Arsenal.

Comment

Glad for the win but would have like the Ref not to

impose himself too much on proceedings then I could gauge my team better.
                      Now as it stands I am still concerned about Carzola's absence, We need him back as quickly as possible.
                      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Massive!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                        X