RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

......only the Arsenal fans are up early.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ......only the Arsenal fans are up early.......

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

....a sacrifice of a true fan of the game. Me no want nobody tell me no foolinesh
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I was up at 4AM... watching the U19 World Cup (cricket) that West Indies won!!!!

I'm watching the Arsenal match myself; the ref screwed that one up! and seems to be favouring LcFC.
      Peter R

Comment

I will tell you anyway The ref erred

Vardy sold a none foul in the box
        "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

the defender sell himself
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The ref screwed that up! defender held his ground.

Now the ref overcompensating! with that red.
            Peter R

Comment

It is a justified red

Comment

Ok sir, I'll look at it again, but it didn't look that bad to me.
                Peter R

Comment

This is going to be about Gritty discipline to hold this result. Vardy has used a lot of energy.

Comment

Absolutely overreaction!!!

Comment

Wicked, great news!!

Comment

.....what a game.....
                        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Yeah great game too bad we couldn't salvage a point. Arsenal is not going to win the title if they play well in one match then play without ambition in the next one. That is the gritty's third loss of the season which in itself is an amazing stat!!!

Comment

2 to arsenal

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

1 to LFC!
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X