RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BR shortcomings all bare : Peter & Paul ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you can't answer a simple multiple choice?

As usual, you're writing your own history. You draw your own conclusions based on a person's comment. The league is the priority, and from that you extrapolate all kinds of things which have no bearing on truth.

I explained above in this thread a position which has always been CONSISTENT, yet you have had a different view of others' opinions all along.

But, I shouldn't be surprised. Par for the course. Carry on.
    Peter R

Comment

You have now explained a position of which you had ample seasons to do,I commended you both on that.

It's a different one from which you had in the past,the public move away from it ,speaks volumes about your character.

All yuh affi say is X,yuh did right.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Moved away from what?

Anyway, mi have a match fi guh watch right now... so excuse me please.
        Peter R

Comment

You are excused.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Tanks.
            Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
              Pretty sure you know what I am saying ,you two have been reduced to being the site Jokers,to the point where I don't have to draw for the archieves to prove a point.

Paul said it ! the league is the priority and he saw no other way to Europe,but top 4 in the prem , he wrote of no secoundary route, you backed him , while I am glad by your turn of face , I am more so elated by how it makes you two look.

STUPID.

You had the oppourtunity more than once to state your dissertation on the significance of europe and cup competitions, you threw it all away to support BR mediocritic level.

The league is the priority....lol.....hehe.
              LOL!!! Now you are truly clutching at straws. Wha'ppen? Di spandex squeezing your brain too hard? LOL!!! As usual, no evidence. As I have said many times, you are of inferior intellectual stock. Just because the league is the priority (which it is), doesn't mean it is the only way to Europe. Maybe this will help, please give your best answer to this question:

Which is most advantageous to Liverpool FC:

1. Finishing TOP 4 in the league
              2. Winning any of the FA Cup/League Cup (while finishing outside top 4)

I await your ingeniousness.

Come on "man", or whatever gender you choose to be in that latex suit, it is not that hard.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
              X