• Show
Clear All

• Halftime,Dem 1 and we 1

God substituted Darmian.
    We need to get the three points.

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
    God substituted Darmian.
    We need to get the three points.
    ..................................nat............. ..................................
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I'm loving the result. I cannot understand van Gaal. Varela should have been on the bench to come on for Darmian who had a horrible game. Herrera can't get a game. Lindgard is proving why I don't rate him.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        ..................................nat............. ..................................
        .....das what yu get for placing the score in your subject.

suppose Lazy or Jangle was taping the game

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          I'm loving the result. I cannot understand van Gaal. Varela should have been on the bench to come on for Darmian who had a horrible game. Herrera can't get a game. Lindgard is proving why I don't rate him.
          here comes the eXpurtX..........

HL

Comment

Depay was horrible.
            Too many 'heavy touches',the good thing is it does not appear we will get relegated.

Comment

lazie, david moyes is lookin like genius......no?

HL

Comment

here comes the eXpurtX..........
                LOL!!! Manutes, your goalie is a ruX! Don't worry, is David Moyes fault. LOL!!! Wooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeee...
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  How can you be blaming Van Gaal...look how much a David Moyes "monkey wrench" him haffi deal wid, plus a keeper that is a ruX. KMT. Unu don't understan ball, dat is obviouX.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Lingard? Nuh him score di rahtid goal last week? How yuh nuh rate him?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                      Lingard? Nuh him score di rahtid goal last week? How yuh nuh rate him?
                      ......unu need to have a kissteet icon.

HL

Comment

Working...
                      X