Liverpool fans, again I ask the question how come

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool fans, again I ask the question how come

you guys rate Jordan Henderson over Jonjo Shelvey? (sorry if I spell his name wrong). Lets hear from a protester.

https://www.facebook.com/Manchester....3975293629209/
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I dont , that was a BR move, in fact Rodgers didnt even rate Hendo he put both up for transfer, Hendo refused to move, Shelvey did,nuff said.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Shelvey is and was unfinished product. He plays some game good but he gives away a lot of balls especially in his own half. Why would Swansea sit him down and then trade him? He can be good but can also be a damn liability waiting.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        Shelvey is and was unfinished product. He plays some game good but he gives away a lot of balls especially in his own half. Why would Swansea sit him down and then trade him? He can be good but can also be a damn liability waiting.
        So you rate Henderson over the monk?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

yes. Henderson is more stable. The Monk is a coach's nightmare. One thing you have to remember is Henderson is coming from a serious injury, A year ago there was no doubt who was better.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Henderson is the finished product ?,all this proves to me is the youth coach had no confidence in youth,Hendo is a media hype,nothing more than a marketing ploy to sell the coming of the next Gerrard, Shelvey and Tex should have been developed under the youth coach.

Thank God he got sacked.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              you guys rate Jordan Henderson over Jonjo Shelvey? (sorry if I spell his name wrong). Lets hear from a protester.

https://www.facebook.com/Manchester....3975293629209/
              I read somewhere that Henderson has blinding, Stoni-loving speed!

I guess he might be moving too fast for me to see all the good he brings to the team!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                yes. Henderson is more stable. The Monk is a coach's nightmare. One thing you have to remember is Henderson is coming from a serious injury, A year ago there was no doubt who was better.
                Shelvey might be a coach's nightmare because he is willing to make passes others like Henderson don't have. Yes some don't reach the target ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJwi8ZUIe9c

Remember Swansea had MU's ticket ... you notice is since Shelvey got sold we beat them?

Post apology below.
                Last edited by Lazie; February 10, 2016, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Henderson couldnt walk into the top 4 midfield, even Chelsea - midtable..hehe,dont get me wrong i like him but his role to me , is that of an off the bench vibes player, how he got promoted to captain is something the majority of LFC fans are asking, Shelvey has loads of more talent, something the youth coach never rated.

Comment

Why was he dropped from Swansea and then later sold???

You think they want to sell their best players? Since he left Swansea started winning.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/foo...Premier-League

http://www.squawka.com/news/curtis-r...man-utd/562629

Lazie it is easy to make your case from one clippings but Shelvey is not always good. Henderson is more consistent.

Comment

you have a problem that is bigger than the question. You have to solve it before you can answer the question.

Comment

did I mention anything of finish product in my answer??

Who is a finished product?

Comment

Based on what stat ?

Comment

Shelvey 16 games played 1 goal
                            Henderson 12 games played 2 goal

for starter.

Comment

Now if we can get a link for some independent analysis like who started and who came off the bench , assist, etc

Comment

Working...
                              X