No comment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No comment

.....LFC competed on four fronts for the 1st time in 3 seasons,well done Sir Klopp ..Heads up ,we know where the wrenches lie.This summer will be a time for a Xalative to wash out the wrenches.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I didn't see the match and just finished reading the Guardian's summary. I's carnival in T&T enuh!

Without a doubt Klopp and the team deserve credit for where they have taken us (LFC i.e.) so far. Kudos to all . From what I read, the ref was kind to LFC, and our finishing was wasteful. Benteke seemed to have a mixed game up front. Anyway commenting on how individuals performed is difficult for me, from just reading the "play by play" report.

What I am glad to see is that the team appears to have some depth, and the return of Coutinho and Sturridge. The fact is there was a complete turnover of starters from the last match and the fact they were able to take the match deep into extra time says a lot about the potential. Our goal production might improve from the 1 per match we seem to be stuck on with Stur and Coutinho back.

So, was Lucas to blame for the second goal? or Mignolet? don't bother answering as I am not playing that game. The question though was whether the foul was necessary. It is what it is and we (LFC i.e.) move on!

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...nd-replay-live
    Peter R

Comment

I can give you a website to rewatch the game but , you have to open it in google chrome,its going to say dont proceed because of potential virus, trust me its a good site, if you dont trust me ask pops, i turned him on to it.It might let you in without the warning, that depends on your pop up and antivirus settings.

Its the best thing out there.I think I got it from Brick.

http://livefootballvideo.com/fullmat...vs-liverpool-3

For the money spent for the Big man ,he is a waste.I cant give him any bly because he should be acclimatized to the Prem by now, ok maybe not KLOPP system but even so, his rate of progression is poor in adapting.

He did look good, but he should have buried at least one shot on goal.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I think I have that bookmarked. Will check it.

The finishing isn't clinical enough. If Sturridge finds his old form AND STAYS HEALTHY, that'll be part of the puzzle solved. Plus there is Ings.

Let's see how the team progresses over the last 13 in the League.
        Peter R

Comment

BRendan Rogers has a better record than Klopp at this point. Maybe it was not the coach after all

Comment

Yeah O.J ,competing on 4 fronts wasnt BR forte ,give him one campaign at a time to concentrate on and he might make a quarter or semifinal.

Comment

you can listen X what league is Liverpool competing to win? What position are they in, in the EPL?
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Speak clearly ,i cant understand you.

Comment

To be fair to Klopp, let's check the report card at the end of the season, and again in December. He has to be given time to mould the team.

If Sir X is consistent, we should dash whe JK if he's not making the grade at any point in his tenure... if Sir X is to be consistent, he should be calling for JK's resignation by end of September if results don't improve, regardless how many fronts he's fighting on. Mi wrong Sar X ?
                  Peter R

Comment

LvG said we are going ti win the Europa thingy,yeah,yeah,yeah LvG,suh wha yuh can do fi yuhself inna de EPL?

What happens when the 4 oops 3 fronts have all dwindled with only one remaining?
                    It will be like seeing the EPL for the first time,but I tell you what,Assasin NEVER lost sight of it.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                      BRendan Rogers has a better record than Klopp at this point. Maybe it was not the coach after all
                      Liverpool's problems are in the director's box. You can go all the way back to Moores (waste of time owner), G+H (), and now FSG, none have been rich enough to finance the supporter's ambition or rich enough to do justice to the club's heritage.

With that marker down, can Klopp turn water into wine? I hope so, but to judge him at this point isn't exactly fair. He needs at least two more transfer windows before we can say he's had enough of an opportunity to make his mark. While the empty barrel dem love mek nize 'bout competing on 4 fronts blah blah blah, this player and that is "monkey wrench" and more ignorance than any one moron should be allowed to muster, the fact of the matter is that cups are a lottery - it is the league that shows the real story behind the team. On that front, my side has made only 2 top 4 finishes in the last 7 tries with 5 managers in that time and 3 different owners. That is a leadership problem.

Until we have solid, long-term owners who are not only rich enough, but also understand the traditions, understand the game, understand the "investment" needed, understand the basic principle of "supporting the manager", supporting the community, and supporting the fans ambitions, we will be wandering around in the desert waiting for a messiah to lead us to the promised land. If you ask me who to blame - hit rewind to the sale to G+H and slap former owner David Moores and Managing Director Rick "coco the clown" Parry who balked at selling to Dubai Investment Capital (rich like City's owners) who panicked when reading a memo on DIC's "exit strategy". They royally frigged up. Now we are left with bargain basement billionaires who are not rich enough to compete at the top. Now, we live and die with the hope that "the manager" will carry us forward. KMT. I have said it before, Jesus himself could be our manager, we are simply not rich enough to challenge *consistently* for the league while staying relevant in the cup competitions.
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Why would you put that as my markers to judge Klopp,my bar has always been to compete on 4 fronts until end of season ,with top 4 being the priority unlike some of us who could not care less about a holistic campaign.

Dont put words in my mouth Petey,its one of the reasons Paul and I clashed ,I mocked him for his ephipany of Top 4 being the sole objective and BR for struggling to launch a holistic campaign e.g Europe to them wasnt even an issue to disregard cup campaigns .I am sure Klopp will put as much in the Europa ,League cup final as trying to achieving a dwindling top 4 target.Like he did in the loss to westham,contrast that to the previous manager.

Klopp has always stated his objective is to win the next game and its just as important as trying to win it as the last,it goes into what I have always preached winning takes on a positive habit of its own ,it boosts the psyche ,it carries over into other competitions,something BR in his pursuit for top 4,never figured out which led to a broke and unbalanced team.His disregard for cups I would argue led to his firing,common sense would tell you his habit of being knocked out so early in those campaigns would lead to a disasterous campaign.

I think BR reasoned the opposite ,by getting knocked out so early he could concentrate on the Prem,it fooled the novices into thinking that was progress,the die hearts knew this was beneath LFC standards.

Whats remarkable in all of this is Klopp has achieved this with a youth squad because of massive injuries to his 1st team.Yet some would insinuate that BR did a better job at this juncture ,even if you look at it by factoring only the FA cup campaign.
                        Last edited by Sir X; February 10, 2016, 07:37 AM.

Comment

LOL!!!! More lies. More stupidity. More false support. More delusion. Keep on trucking baby...HL still love you.
                          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                          X