No announcement yet.

If Man U Or Arsenal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got it alright! BUT, that you were unable to simply answer my questions the FIRST time round without ascribing any validity to them, and taking my words and drawing your own false conclusions in the FIRST instance, is problematic!

And may you too have a wonderful day (NO SARCASM)!
    Peter R

Comment

Ok, I suppose you want more than that... X exited if the first three matches of BR's tenure, he can confirm or deny, and then from across the wall began hurling epithets... then when things began to look rosy he attempted to jump back on the wagon, then things turned south again , he repeated said action.

Now he got his wish and JK is here, he continues to tear down the club, looking for scapegoats and blaming the departed manager and individual players. X acts as if he is the only person who can see faults in certain players and who should be shipped out or retained. But that is the manager's decision, or should be. Cooler heads have chosen to let JK have his time to build and re-build. Nothing more nothing less! But a continuous bombardment of destructive criticisms is all that he eXudes.

And then he wants to lecture those who stayed the course on how to behave?!?! This is no Bible story; he is no prodigal son. At least the prodigal son was humble before his father when he returned... X doesn't display any humility in that regard. So, the simple and quick answer is NO! that was no sound bite, ... it was a "cornucopia of sound", that continues to reverberate on the forum.
      Peter R

Comment

Good summation,but I do feel it is very important to understand that what was stated in paragraph one attests to X not being intractable..

Comment

Well,we had a legendary keeper from Barca that barely figured,it is easy to forget the prowess of our backup keepers given DeGea has to play EVERY game but surely it is unwise to assume Mignolet would walk into Man U starting lineuo given the quality..,we would be forced to take a look..
          Which brings me your keeper,he does make a questionable defense look much better than it is,the difference a keeper makes..
          Arsenal has a loooong list of great keepers,my guess is your current keeper,more so than Mignolet,is consistent with that rich history.
          Would you trade..?

Comment

"Not intractable" equates to wagonism then? Go and come with the changing breezes of old and new managers? Ok then!
            Peter R

Comment

Bwoooy mi a tell yuh ,yuh see how yuh a soil up mi name and mi juss a low it.As Rock say is a summation because all dat need context to come to a balanced conclusion.

Pure propoganda on the dread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQsZqDiDyqk
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Peter some stats from a hatefilled BR basher -Calling out the monkey wrench.

One of the arguments against replacing Mignolet is that Liverpool could spend £15 million (Dh79.3m) and still not acquire anyone of the calibre of his Chelsea, Manchester United, Arsenal or Tottenham Hotspur counterparts. Yet the figures suggest that virtually every other side has a superior goalkeeper.

Buying someone who proves five points better over a season should be very possible. Getting one worth 10 points more than Mignolet is feasible. It may be the difference between qualifying for the Uefa Champions League and not. Or, indeed, between staying in the FA Cup or not

http://www.thenational.ae/sport/engl...simon-mignolet

I expect more by the end of the season,please read the full article.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Opps here is another one - That quick

http://www.90min.com/posts/2937271-s...n-to-liverpool

Comment

The most damming one...aaah sah...dem man deh -

http://metro.co.uk/2016/02/08/shock-...takes-5669807/

Dem say dem ave love for the club

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-blunders.html
                    Last edited by Sir X; February 8, 2016, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Have I said anything that your words and deeds did not demonstrate?
                      Peter R

Comment

Working...
                      X