Another wonder strike =Mingolet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another wonder strike =Mingolet

With nine minutes remaining, Sunderland pulled one back. Adam Johnson’s free-kick crept past Mignolet, but the Belgian simply had to do better.

It was a bitterly disappointing result, especially when the game appeared to be over at 2-0. Did the walk-out affect the players?

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2016/02...atch-report-2/

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3q...-2016-hd_sport
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

After Peter put you through lessons the other day, you still ah spell the keeper name wrong? And you wonda why we tell u seh you fool. I agree, Mignolet frigged up the first goal. Still, the draw should never have happened, the team desperately needs a proven leader on the field. Stevie G...where are you?
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Sir Rex is a poor student or being deliberately ignorant, either way he needs some help! ayy sah!
      Peter R

Comment

So Gerrard is needed to keep goal.The least of LFC problems is my frigged up spelling,only a idiot would make it an issue.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
          So Gerrard is needed to keep goal.The least of LFC problems is my frigged up spelling,only a idiot would make it an issue.
          Only an idiot would make it an issue? LOL!!! Or is it only an idiot would continue to make the mistake? LOL!!! Klown. Otherwise, and as I have said 1000 times, you are incapable of critical thinking or reasoning. There was no linkage (other than in your lateX constrained head) between the error by the keeper (specific) and the team's lack of leadership (general) the latter being symbolised by Stevie G as one of the most outstanding in our club's history. You need to go back to school, but I suspect you'd fail...grade 6.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Mingolet......... so if I spelt his name right and recalled the fraud Problem solved.

Comment

Mingolet......... so if I spelt his name right and recalled the fraud Problem solved.
              Like I said, you have no ability to read and understand. For the second time there was no linkage between the keeper's error (a specific issue) and the issue of leadership (a general issue). And you continue to spell his name wrong...so get that right and we can go from there. Twit. Bwoy o bwoy u fool. LOL!!

Comment

So why bring Gerrard into the conversation with your first Post ?......Mingolet.

Comment

It's metaphoric! why do you persist and insist on being obtuse?
                  Peter R

Comment

Clutching at straws Peter this is another classic case of your brother lacking clarity ,contradicting himself when called to explain himself and I am to be attacked.

He said the team lacked leadership ,we were up 2-0 and conceeded 2 goal which he admitted the keeper should have done better with one.If Mingolet showed his leadership by making that save Gerrard's name would not have been called.

Yuh bredda nuh ave nuh sense and attacking me won't save him from looking like a fool.I leave his post unanswered for at least 30min because after that it can't be edited ,yes he use to change them in the past ......as mi say ,mi nuh rate none a unnuh,fi debase myself in the name calling is your only hope,because the two a unnuh on the debating floor of the RBYZSC nuh mek 1.

Comment

Clutching at straws Peter this is another classic case of your brother lacking clarity ,contradicting himself when called to explain himself and I am to be attacked.

He said the team lacked leadership ,we were up 2-0 and conceeded 2 goal which he admitted the keeper should have done better with one.If Mingolet showed his leadership by making that save Gerrard's name would not have been called.

Yuh bredda nuh ave nuh sense and attacking me won't save him from looking like a fool.I leave his post unanswered for at least 30min because after that it can't be edited ,yes he use to change them in the past ......as mi say ,mi nuh rate none a unnuh,fi debase myself in the name calling is your only hope,because the two a unnuh on the debating floor of the RBYZSC nuh mek 1.
                      Okay Sir lateX - it is obvious you are certifiably lacking in your ability to reason, and comprehend. Last try:

1. The keeper made a mistake - no argument.

2. The team needs leadership - on a singular point of Mignolet's execution on the free kick, this has no bearing. Thinking minds understand it, but it is clear I have to spell that out for you. Had we had the right on field leadership, we would not have relaxed with 10 minutes to go with a "we have this" mentality and possibly may not have given up a free kick in the first place. When a team is up 2-0, the most dangerous thing to do is to allow the losing team to gain a mental advantage that comes from taking up positions in your defensive half. Any leader will know his team's strengths and weaknesses and in MY TEAM'S case (sorry about your loss to Leicester yesterday) we KNOW that LFC cannot sit on their laurels at ANY TIME before the final whistle. Had we had a dominant on field leadership presence, we may NEVER have given Sunderland the space or possession that allowed them to dictate the tempo in those critical final minutes.

3. Stevie G. - as Peter said - his name was used metaphorically; a symbol of the kind of mentality that is missing. Would you rather me have said "Vincent Kompany"? Or "Roy Keane?" Maybe then you would have understood. I don't have time to explain such a DEEP concept to you. Google it.

Anyway - I doubt the above sparked any pistons to life in that tiny engine powering your brain, but because I don't have big bright alphabet letters (A B C) to spell it out for you, I doubt you'll understand. Have a nice day.

--

And by the way "If Mingolet showed his leadership by making that save Gerrard's name would not have been called." - this encapsulates your lack of ability to reason. Mull it over. It is laced with clues indicating you have diminished mental capacity. Lawd Jesus Chris', you nuh easy. LOL!!!

Comment

Let me add to what Paul said; the lack of fortitude that on field leadership would have given LFC in the last ten minutes when you're up by 2, was clear to see (from the result, I missed the actual action). In case you missed them, Paul has commented on the lack of leadership, a Steven Gerrard-type presence, many more than once this season.

It's not a new reference. Why do you find the calling Steven G's name, (whom BTW, you called an @sshole, so please with the holier than thou thing not to mention what you called me) so problematic? You don't believe a more commanding on-field leader would help LFC? I know that it might not be a concern to City fans!
                        Peter R

Comment

Working...
                        X