Mingolet got beaten by a wonda shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mingolet got beaten by a wonda shot

Because he was unable to make a simple save,his error of being off his line frequently resulted in a goal,hence the term wonda.

Klopp decision to back him is common sense, after rewarding the monkey wrench with a new contract he would be silly to bemoan his error publicly to damage his keepers obvious tender psyche.

Proof is Klopp stating regardless of term of contracts, every player is on a one year contract.

Mingolet seems to suffer from wonda shots frequently.

Argument done.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Wha mek yu nevah seh nutten afta de Stoke match?? de eedyat let een four penalty!
    Peter R

Comment

One word: Consistency.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Ok, I've had enough of this!

The man's name is Mignolet! Get the spelling right!

Peter, can you give Sir X a brief course on French pronunciations, please?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LOL... It been bugging me too, but den man gwoin' tell me 'bout "majorin' in minor" stuff...

For the record Sir X, the name is MiGNolet... there is no hard "g" in the man's name... as you have it, the first five letters of his name rhyme with "bingo". Now, if you transpose the "ng" to get "gn" (the correct spelling) you will be in business and the pronunciation changes to "MI-NYO-LAY". The "gn" being the equivalent, more or less, like the Spanish "ñ", if you remember your first form Spanish.

Note the "t" at the end of his name is silent. If you can recognise the name or a word as French, apply the CaReFuL rule to the ending consonants (i.e. if it ends in C, R, F or L, you pronounce it, otherwise it is silent). The rule is not etched in stone as there are exceptions but it works most of the time. Hope this helps.
          Peter R

Comment

The word wonda Neva bug yuh, see the article below about Bogadan,a suh Im name?

Comment

Wonda didn't bother me in the least...because you could be spelling phonetically, the way you pronounce it (as a Jamaican might). I do it all the time if I attempt to write imitating JA patois or vernacular. It's another thing to be misspelling a man's name, especially when the spelling has no connection to the pronunciation. I'm sure when I say "Sir Rex", you can't fault me, cause it doesn't sound much, if any, different than "Sir X"

And since you ask, it's BOGDAN, you are inserting an "a" between the "g" and the "d". His name is like the combination of a swampy area, a BOG, and the first name of say, actor DAN Ackroyd. Hope this helps!
              Last edited by Peter R; February 5, 2016, 08:19 PM.
              Peter R

Comment

What about Jawge
                # Peta
                #Tam
                #Calin
                #Kang

Semantize and Pontificate pan dat,but don't forget the question about #3 below.

Comment

Peter R

Comment

Working...
                  X