No announcement yet.

Town bias rears head again!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe Marshall is the wrong player to make that point,his so-called physical limitations were never exploited by the opponents.Like Agruero,Ayew etc,he stands tall amongst giants.

Comment

Yeah, I don't know for sure, as I said, but as Mosiah said they deserve at least side by side pics or Kerr on top and Marshall below as Kerr has advantage in numbers in both areas of measurement mentioned.

Comment

There is always that bias. Town have all the national media, ballas are better known. They get a lot more coverage than any country school. Marshall known from about u15 to now. Who is Kerr again.

Anytime a countryman get that award his exploit have to be 2 times better than any town man then you hear that "him a play against soft teams". If we can find the the archives of the award I would like to see how many times it actually go to a country man.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Stonigut,it is not as if D'Cup teams did terribly well in competitions playing against town schools,the scoring percentages for those competitions may very well be an indicator of how the leading town..strikers would fare in the D'Cup.Marshall is a dangerous little youth insomuch it is hard to imagine how good he would be had he been physically imposing too.
          Wasn't it one of those inter-.. competitions Marshall won the golden boot award?
          Kerr may have a case,goal tally is the decider..but without further info,I can't make an informed decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            There is always that bias. Town have all the national media, ballas are better known. They get a lot more coverage than any country school. Marshall known from about u15 to now. Who is Kerr again.

Anytime a countryman get that award his exploit have to be 2 times better than any town man then you hear that "him a play against soft teams". If we can find the the archives of the award I would like to see how many times it actually go to a country man.
            There absolutely is a town (media) bias. There are ways to cure that..

Play better football AND start to win NATIONAL tikles on a regular basis...
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Swoosh over my head!

Comment

There are more weak teams in the dacosta cup....so 15 goals against abuthnut gallimore is not that impressive as a 4-0 against JC E.g

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Mi nuh know bout the gc drop 6 on eltham and 9 on kt, Marshall top up his tally with 6 between those two easy games.

Comment

You disagree that there are more weak teams in dacosta cup than in the Manning cup?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Not sure about dat, I was trying to dig for stats but we don't do a good job of keeping stats, can't find a place where you can see all the gc matches and scores or Steths matches and scores but I did find two matches where gc dropped 6 and 9 on town teams so lots of weakness there as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X