Klopp: "[Players have to step up]"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klopp: "[Players have to step up]"

I don't see the manager speaking about the keeper being at fault, but I do hear him loud and clear, saying what I have been saying since September. The players are making the manager(s) look bad. They need to "step up"... 64% possession 7 strikes on target, no goals - 36% for Leicester, 6 strikes on target, 2 goals. But hey - we don't need a 20 goal a game striker or a goal-scoring midfielder.

https://youtu.be/cgCXAagKo38
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Commentators like eX, (I suppose that since he's no longer X, he can be referred to as eX ) are eerily silent on the comments that the MAN IN CHARGE makes. I suspect, he's too busy digging around in the usual sites to find some bit of propaganda to disrespect and fault Brendan Rodgers for the loss.
    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
      Commentators like eX, (I suppose that since he's no longer X, he can be referred to as eX ) are eerily silent on the comments that the MAN IN CHARGE makes. I suspect, he's too busy digging around in the usual sites to find some bit of propaganda to disrespect and fault Brendan Rodgers for the loss.
      Don't it. KMT. Dem hear it straight from the horse's mouth and even though them christen demself wid the name of a racehorse, dem mout lockup. I guess Klopp mussi fool to sign that "monkey wrench" Mignolet to a new 5 year deal. LOL!!!! ~sigh.

Anyway, the thing we really are missing is that certain something that comes from a dominant presence on the field. City have it Kompany, Manu** have it with Rooney, Chelsea had it with Lampard (not sure they have anyone anymore that have it), Arsenal used to have it with Viera (I think this is one of Arsenal's most pressing issues that has dogged them for years).

My point is that without on field leadership/dominant personality, we are "wanderlust". The other thing missing as I have said is a true 20 plus goal a season striker and a true goal scoring midfielder. The midfield trio of Lallana, Hendo and Milner (all English coincidentally) that started at LCFC have less than 10 goals between them this season.

Herr Klopp needs to demand that FSG disband their transfer committee and do things his way...but to be fair, I admit I am very foggy on how that damn committee makes its decisions so if he doesn't push for that then he has only himself to blame. If he tries and fails, at least he tried. It seems silly to me to hire a manager to do a job, then put these kinds of controls in place that end up hampering him.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Paul go back and review the stats those numbers are incorrect.
        Liverpool 14 shots, one on target not seven and no goals
        Grittycity, Lesta that is, 13 shots, six on target and 2 goals.
        The real stats are the shots on target and percentage of on target to shots and then goals to target
        Liverpool shots to target % is 7% and the goals to shots on target is 0% that is the story.
        Grittycity shots versus on target is about 45% then from those six on target they converted two or 33%.
        The 64-36 possession is unimportant here.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
          Paul go back and review the stats those numbers are incorrect.
          Liverpool 14 shots, one on target not seven and no goals
          Grittycity, Lesta that is, 13 shots, six on target and 2 goals.
          The real stats are the shots on target and percentage of on target to shots and then goals to target
          Liverpool shots to target % is 7% and the goals to shots on target is 0% that is the story.
          Grittycity shots versus on target is about 45% then from those six on target they converted two or 33%.
          The 64-36 possession is unimportant here.
          See my other post - and thanks for the clarification.

Comment

Working...
          X