RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 clean sheets in 6 games, 2 goals conceded in 6 games!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 clean sheets in 6 games, 2 goals conceded in 6 games!

Gritty Lsta City playing some hardgrind defense and lightning counterattacks.

Absolutely loving this season!

Some poor bloke once said in reference to teams like Leicester that those teams are punching above their weight,I do not see it being publicly declared anymore.

Leicester averages out better than all the traditional top four contenders.I can't wait to see this Leicester team in next season's CL.

Comment

Holiday schedule and a good coach.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I hear you Rock, but my eyes squarely focused on this season.

Comment

One foot in front of the other....one match at a time. I'm luvin' it.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            One foot in front of the other....one match at a time. I'm luvin' it.
            It would be sweeter if unu can drop down the table likkle more an mek my team squeeze een.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Good TEAM.

Comment

If King Power wants to "stay in the game" they need to start building depth.. I can't profess to know the team well, but if you lose Vardy or Mahrez or God forbid, both, you'll be back to square one with respect to goal production...31 of 44 in the EPL so far. These guys, Vardy more so IMO, might be having the season of their career.
                Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                  If King Power wants to "stay in the game" they need to start building depth.. I can't profess to know the team well, but if you lose Vardy or Mahrez or God forbid, both, you'll be back to square one with respect to goal production...31 of 44 in the EPL so far. These guys, Vardy more so IMO, might be having the season of their career.
                  They really need to HOLD ON to both Vardy and Mahrez and use the new found money they will be showered with to BUY the reinforcements you speak of...but I suspect the BIG thing they have which they don't want to lose is "chemistry"...so whoever they bring in has to be more than just a good player, they have to be a good "fit". Easier said than done.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Yeah but you can still be effective by not giving up goals and stay competitive, I agree that goal scorers take you to next level.

Comment

Working...
                    X