A weddi......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A weddi......

then after you hound down Tilla fi change yuh name, all yuh do is put on Sir pon the X???? Him should a run yuh backside.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

...what yu talkin bout now Sir Jangle?

Do tell all.

Thanks.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I know! KMT!

So X really think people a go go out a dem way fi say Sir...KMFT!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It sirx! 😂😂😂

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Him put Babylon name pon him name after him bun fire pon them everyday.

Ah Bwoy a tell you bout them so called "fire burners" them only "look deh, never look yah"
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Put fiyah pan humpty dumpty .....watch out wi will light a donkey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peTW1iuew0Y
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
            X