RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Football economics...(everyone loves a winner)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football economics...(everyone loves a winner)

Believe it or not, the recent embarrassing losses by Jamaica will have devastating effects on national football.

Losing to 145th ranked countries and further losing by more than 6 goals... tell only one story. Jamaican football is not worth investing in. It's that simple.

Football is business first.

I recall traveling all over the US and see sporting goods store with reggae Boyz shirts and other football related items proudly on display for sale. Imagine how impressed i was when I saw Reggae BoyZ sport items in places like the Czech Republic, Scotland, Belfast...as well as places all over the Caribbean.

I wonder how many non Jamaican (or even Jamaicans) will will don the Green, black and gold just for the novelty of it?
    Football needs someone who understand the nature of BUSINESS. Yes, like the GOOD Cap'n Burrell.

I am truly sorry for the folks who continue to sympathyze and explain away losing games. This includes the well travelled Serbian Bora.

I do not think Cap'n Burrell would tolerate this level of failure.
    Anyone recall what he did to the BRAZILIAN when he lost to Costa Rica .....in Costa Rica???
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    Believe it or not, the recent embarrassing losses by Jamaica will have devastating effects on national football.

Losing to 145th ranked countries and further losing by more than 6 goals... tell only one story. Jamaican football is not worth investing in. It's that simple.

Football is business first.

I recall traveling all over the US and see sporting goods store with reggae Boyz shirts and other football related items proudly on display for sale. Imagine how impressed i was when I saw Reggae BoyZ sport items in places like the Czech Republic, Scotland, Belfast...as well as places all over the Caribbean.

I wonder how many non Jamaican (or even Jamaicans) will will don the Green, black and gold just for the novelty of it?
    Football needs someone who understand the nature of BUSINESS. Yes, like the GOOD Cap'n Burrell.

I am truly sorry for the folks who continue to sympathyze and explain away losing games. This includes the well travelled Serbian Bora.

I do not think Cap'n Burrell would tolerate this level of failure.
    Anyone recall what he did to the BRAZILIAN when he lost to Costa Rica .....in Costa Rica???
    What is the USA score ?

Comment

The USA football team got beaten by Paraguay.

I am taking it that you fully agree with my submission (above).
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        The USA football team got beaten by Paraguay.

I am taking it that you fully agree with my submission (above).
        You can tek wheh yuhself.

No pain, no gain.

Cannot get diamonds without pressure.

Lets see who survive.. only the strong are needed.. mental toughness...

Bora is a genius.

Comment

Working...
        X