Two young J'can footballers sign with int'l agent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two young J'can footballers sign with int'l agent

KINGSTON, Jamaica – Phoenix All Stars Football Academy products Leon Bailey and Kyle Butler were recently signed under international sports agent powerhouse, Doyen Global.

The announcement was made in a release by the agency's Marketing Executive, Daniel Ullman on Thursday.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...th-int-l-agent
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Now me understand fully why you want fi change you name. LOL.

Comment

also named in the top 50 teen players in the world...

Comment

anyone checked on mosiah...him used to be leon's driver enuh...him must proud

Comment

Yuh nuh easy at all .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I'm good! Thanks for asking!

Yes, I used to be his driver, and more! Indeed, he probably would not be in Europe playing today if it wasn't for TSA's sponsorship. And my driving!

And don't worry, Bricky, you cannot tell me anything about the player. I don't drive any and any player across Europe. Him haffi good!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Brickie drink di Quench Aid

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
              X