Keith Kelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keith Kelly

What is happening with this player? Can anyone give an update as to his progress to date?

For such a young and talented player, it is a shame to see him go to waste like this.

How long does it take to heal a broken leg? Imagine Francisco Totti (see picture) broke his leg a couple months after Kelly(I think about january 2006), and he was able to get back in the groove and represented his country in the World Cup in June. That is over a year ago and still Kelly cannot surface as yet from his injury.

Attached in a picture of Totti's injury. it was terrible.
    Attached Files
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

He has been running with HV but not yet playing ball. He's losing the weight but the leg feels sore after he comes off the field.

HV has taken him under their wings again so I guess he's obligated to do his part and do what he can to get back into playing shape.

That injury must have been operated on at least 3 times. Who knows, it might need a 4th!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

That injury must have been operated on at least 3 times. Who knows, it might need a 4th!
      Is this an indication of the quality of medical care in Jamaica?
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
        Is this an indication of the quality of medical care in Jamaica?
        I think it's more an indication of the "cost" of getting quality medical care in Jamaica.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

OK, resonable.

I was going to suggest that we collect some funds through the club to help him with his expenses. Then I thought that our folks here would give lip service to the cause but show no support in the end.

It is really a pity to see this young talent go to waste.

Comment

Is he more special than other talented youths his age, who is going through their own struggles?
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

That would be one excuse not to contribute.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                Is he more special than other talented youths his age, who is going through their own struggles?
                Yes!

Comment

If it comes to passing around a collection plate, I will contribute.

Guidance

Comment

"It is really a pity to see this young talent go to waste."

I guess him muss cuss that him end up back a yaad! Whew! Easy Modams (anybody see T.K.?) just keeping it real.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The whole thing?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

political propaganda isms destroy di yute future...dem coulda well and mek him guh play ina Belgium. Myopic jackass dem!

Comment

dem coulda well and mek him guh play ina Belgium. Myopic jackass dem!
                          So are you telling me he had the option to stay in Belgium? If he had stayed in Belgium, he may have qualified for a European work permit by now.

Comment

He was playing first team ball in Belgium, an offer was made for him and subsequently denied. My understanding of what was explained to me is, HV had a say in the matter, and was not satisfied with the transfer arrangements, even though KK expressed willingness to go.

Consequently, the fall out between HV and PSG and the fall out between KK and HV...

Comment

Hmmm, I need to confirm this. Sounds like something plausible.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X