Tuesday January 26th, 2016 and for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday January 26th, 2016 and for

some unknown reason Louis Van Gaal is still the 'mismanager' of Manchester United?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I'm wondering why Ed Woodward is dithering over making a decision. Some reports have said that Van Gal offered his resignation after the Southampton game.....for the second time and Woodward refused it.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Mind boggling,if your manager announces his intention to retire and provide the time period,the prudent thing to do is start searching for his replacement at least two years prior to the slated time of the retirement primarily because of a limited supply of available worthy managers.Forget that things are going terribly wrong for LvG,I am not seeing the required efforts to replace him even if he had been successful so far.Dem nuh chat to Pep,Giggsy is not chained to Man U,maybe Fergie will becime the interim manager,nothing else makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        some unknown reason Louis Van Gaal is still the 'mismanager' of Manchester United?
        Lazie, I have a question for you and your fellow (misguided) supporters. What is the proper course of action for your dissatisfaction with your manager?

1. defect to another team
        2. grumble - i.e. make nize on this and other sites with the objective to get the manager sacked
        3. support the manager and hope things improve
        4. Other

Now, keep in mind, your manager has pedigree (but not in the EPL), and your team is still in a top 4 challenging spot. So please also explain what are the grounds for his dismissal. Tenk u.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

What is your take on the course of action to be taken ?
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Answer #2
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Liad yuh is a undercover liverpool fan.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                Lazie, I have a question for you and your fellow (misguided) supporters. What is the proper course of action for your dissatisfaction with your manager?

1. defect to another team
                2. grumble - i.e. make nize on this and other sites with the objective to get the manager sacked
                3. support the manager and hope things improve
                4. Other

Now, keep in mind, your manager has pedigree (but not in the EPL), and your team is still in a top 4 challenging spot. So please also explain what are the grounds for his dismissal. Tenk u.
                At this point I am just waiting for the board to get some balls and duh di ting. What LvG is attempting to do will not work in the BPL, this is not LA Liga or Seria A. We were lucky to beat Watford, we were lucky to beat Sheffied United and Liverpool. Against Southampton we didn't look like winning. As a MU fan, falling behind to teams I would simply say "OK game start!" Now when MU advancing towards the box I am looking to see who at the half line is free to get the pass.

Are we challenging for the top 4? Last I checked we were tied with Liescieter (sp) for first place. Now we going down the table like a stripper on a pole.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The reality is that the English ball game is a bruising one that doesn't cater to slower more technical European style. Arsenal has been trying to play the ticky-tacka style for years until recently Wenger has adapted. Crosses must be made from the wings into the box. English defenders are much better than their midfielders and forwards.

Comment

3. support the manager and hope things improve,this is the thinking of a 5th columnist ,all the indications are it wont turn around ,but the mix message of support and hope is thrown in to bide time when none should be given,the question that begs to be asked is ,support if things are not turning around ?

* How will that affect the clubs historical ambition,marketability, financially,fan psyche socially,etc

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                      3. support the manager and hope things improve,this is the thinking of a 5th columnist ,all the indications are it wont turn around ,but the mix message of support and hope is thrown in to bide time when none should be given,the question that begs to be asked is ,support if things are not turning around ?

* How will that affect the clubs historical ambition,marketability, financially,fan psyche socially,etc
                      Did any body aX you anything? We all know your answer was #1 so move you revisionist raht from yahso. Me a talk wid intelligent people ongly...dat rule out you (and Jangle to').
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I am pointing out your agenda, the question stands,which one of the alternatives would you take, 3 looks like your option...hehe...correct me if i am wrong.

5th columinist.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                          At this point I am just waiting for the board to get some balls and duh di ting. What LvG is attempting to do will not work in the BPL, this is not LA Liga or Seria A. We were lucky to beat Watford, we were lucky to beat Sheffied United and Liverpool. Against Southampton we didn't look like winning. As a MU fan, falling behind to teams I would simply say "OK game start!" Now when MU advancing towards the box I am looking to see who at the half line is free to get the pass.

Are we challenging for the top 4? Last I checked we were tied with Liescieter (sp) for first place. Now we going down the table like a stripper on a pole.
                          So your answer is "other". You are quite correct to my way of thinking.
                          #1 - Defect; that is for the wagonists, not real fans - they are to be dismissed
                          #2 - Grumble - To grumble and mek nize is just disruptive to the team which has to be protected at all costs;
                          #3 - Support the Manager and hope things improve - this is a better option than #2 depending on your belief in the manager's ability. If you have no belief, then the answer has to be #4. If you do have belief, then this is the one to pick and in such cases, only time can tell but deadlines and milestones have to be set for this to make sense. Not supporting the manager (based on objectives) is disruptive. If the objectives are not met, then you have to go to #4.
                          #4 - Other. In the case of your team, I understand your logic. In the case of my bwoy Brendan Rodgers, had his first two seasons been like season 1 and season 3, it would have been time up. The reason I believe he was "hard done by" is because LFC have a terrible transfer policy and after we sold Suarez, to NOT go out and buy a big striker showed FSG's lack of footy acumen and also showed how his lack of a resumé affected his ability to be more assertive. My concern now is that they don't continue to ram their policy down Klopp's throat...the manager should be given a budget, then everybody should 'low him. That said, I hope unu have LVG for many years to come.
                          Last edited by Paul Marin; January 26, 2016, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Lol....lack of resume affected his ability to what? In other words di wuk too big fi Im,I wonder how that lack of ? transferred to other of his assets..hehe....I believe Lazie went with #2, he is grumbling when he laments the losses and league position,yuh think im a sing ?

Chuss mi dem man deh,nuh think like you,find Peter fassst.

Comment

maybe you can explain the success of Jose. Same style he used at Chelsea.
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                              X