X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allan 'Skill' Cole wait ... unuh ago tell me

wrong forum?

Allan 'Skill' Cole guilty of drug trafficking

Former national football star Allan 'Skill' Cole was found guilty Monday morning of drug trafficking charges in the Corporate Area Criminal Court.
    Cole was on trial for more than 300 pounds of ganja seized at his Vineyard Town residence in February 2002.

At the end of the trial he was ordered to pay a million dollar fine and serve 18 months.

However shortly after his attorney filed a notice of appeal and Cole was offered a two million dollar bond.

Five other men who were charged jointly with Cole were released after government prosecutors conceded that there was not enough evidence linking the men to the drug bust.

At the trial, which began in February this year, government prosecutors led evidence that on February 6, 2002 narcotics agents seized more than 136 kilogrammes of ganja at the former football star's home.

The ganja, which had a street value of $46 million, was found packed in boxes marked for export in the kitchen of the house.

Cole had strongly denied the allegations and claimed he is the victim of a "set up".
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Since February of 2002?!?!?! Release di man!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Since February of 2002?!?!?! Release di man!
      Huh? Is that sarcasm or yuh want to explain that?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Justice delayed is justice denied. Not sarcastic one bit.

Of course, I don't know the details why it has taken over 5 years to bring this to court, but...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

set up mi rhatid
          Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
          Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

From back ina da 70's when it was rumoured dat Bob tek ah bullet for his gambling debts......."Skill" been ah dodgy dude............Can't give dat guy de benefit of any doubt....Shady character.........
            "Stand in love, don't fall in love" Stephen Marley

Comment

eeehhhhhh eeeehhhh

How you mean a nuh the first time dem do it to poor Skill.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Skill Cole always says he is a victim of this that or the other.

#1 Con Artist, nothing more.

Comment

When was the other occasion?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Other occassion. This man has continuously conned people throughout his life. Mi nah talk the man tings except to say it should be occasions and not occasion.

Very Dishonest man.

Comment

Working...
                    X