My GUNNERS? Proud of the fight! ...but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My GUNNERS? Proud of the fight! ...but

as I have said on this forum until I am blue in the face, Per Mertesacker is just waiting for opposing TEAMs to get him in foot-races and win the races...and the matches!!! Chelsea got the message!!!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

The Arsenal coach got this one wrong with his substitution

Walcott had a poor game. I would have sub Walcott or even Flamini not Giroud, This Arsenal coach is going to F...up our chances of winning the League. No way is Flamini better than Elneny. Why buy someone then leave him out most of the time. The same thing he did with Campbell for a large part of the season until injury force his hand. The ox, Ramsey and Walcott are not playing particularly well. Why the insistence on using them. The young Nigerian would have had more influence on the game than Ramsey, Flamini and Walcott who is a mug. Rene adelaide should be included with the Ox sent out on loan. This season he is just taking up space on the bench.
    Overall there was nothing to be proud of during the game. No player grab the game by the cuff or took control for Arsenal. Tactically Arsenal was at sea. The game was calling out for shots from distance none. a burly striker for set pieces and to hold up the ball( Giroud taken off). Elneny would have offered more in this game than rusty Sanchez. Even Rosicky who did not make the squad would offer more than Flamini after the Red card.
    Flamini tried a crazy Kung fu kick when a simple head would have been better suited. This team seem to have players who only walk with their right foot...Campbell, Ozil, Monreal ( Dunny said they don't have to practice using both legs..lol..when I point out these deficiencies years ago). How many times this season can one team get chances to stamp their authority on the league.
    Once again Arsenal will rue keeping Wenger this long without him feeling pressured to deliver a title. Arsene Wenger should be under the same pressure as LVG to deliver this season.
    Last edited by PeeJay; January 24, 2016, 08:54 PM.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Ozil uses both feet .... I agree wi yuh otherwise

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I guffawed at the Giroud substitution. If ever you needed a hold up forward to bring the other 9 players into the attack..... Wenger has shown throughout the years that he comes into each game with his pre-determined substitutions regardless of the circumstances.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Whereas Giroud has underachieved,if a scoring opportunity arises that requires a touch of class,Giroid is the one you would want in that position(Rooney top shelf goal at Pool).
          Arsenal man dem mus memba sey their most tumultuous bid with emotions ,throughout the game,occured when the ref pulled out the red card.That was The moment.

Comment

Working...
          X