For Cablevision subscribers, sorry not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Cablevision subscribers, sorry not

discriminating against those without Cablevision ... if you're interested in watching the U20s Fox Sports World Espanol carry some of the games.

Last evening I watched an entertaining game Uruguay vs Espana.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

On Saturday I watched the first games of the U-20 World Cup on CBC Toronto and saw the Poland defeat Brazil 1-nil. Then that night while flipping through the 600s on my Directv I saw ESPNU showing some matches live and delayed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaica2099 View Post
      On Saturday I watched the first games of the U-20 World Cup on CBC Toronto and saw the Poland defeat Brazil 1-nil. Then that night while flipping through the 600s on my Directv I saw ESPNU showing some matches live and delayed.
      I saw about 10 minutes of the opening game and that 10 minutes included the beautiful free kick. If Maudib saw it him would waan call the goalscorer supastar ..

ESPNU? Wha dat? If that is an exclusive football channel mek mi know.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        discriminating against those without Cablevision ... if you're interested in watching the U20s Fox Sports World Espanol carry some of the games.

Last evening I watched an entertaining game Uruguay vs Espana.
        Thanks boss. I was wondering all along why the hell I couldnt get the games. now i know where to look.
        President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

ESPNU? Wha dat? If that is an exclusive football channel mek mi know.
          I asked the same question lst week and no one answered. I think it was Horti who posted about ESPNU at the time.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

A university/college channel by ESPN, specializing in college sports.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Thenk yuh sar!
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
              X