Man U not playing particularly bad,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man U not playing particularly bad,

nevertheless we are fortunate not to be a goal down.I do agree with LvG using three defenders,Southampton's strikers are quite capable of exploiting our well documented glass defense.Maybe Lingard would make a good right back player.I would love to see Depay and Perreira.

not playing bad? The first half was bad. Lingard needs to be on the wing.

Manu didn't pull one shot on goal in the first half. You need man to take the ball to the opposing team.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Wooiiiiieeeee! ouch!

Can you find the "late game heroics" mojo?
      Peter R

Comment

Well their first half performance was faaar better than that of the second half,it all went downhill when Fellaini was substituted.Southampton scored after taking Mane off,if he wasn't substituted,they probably would have scored more.We knew from early that we would be on the losing end if Southampton gets a deadball situation with the possibility of getting the ball in the box.My team isn't deserving of a top four spot.
        We are running out of options.

Comment

The only good thing about this game is it was a home game that was well attended,LvG could have been gifted another temporary reprieve had he mustered up yet another uncinvincing win.
          Let us assume Pep indeed has class and becomes our next manager,only a handful of our players will be good enough for the new manager,what has LvG assembled?

Comment

Rockman, there was very little good in ManU's play today.

Not that I am particularly concerned. We have our owna problems!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The reason why you would lose is you have no offense. Until McNair and Matta came on, nobody was taking the ball forward and running with the ball at their feet. You can't have a team a play robot ball.

Manu need to play a player that can run at speed with the ball at their feet to force defense to come to them and move out of shape. Manu was no threat at home, imagine that. Throughout the game Southampton looked more likely to win. You can't win passing side to side and with your back to goal.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

They have some good young players. LVG instinct is like Mourhino and that is to defend. Manu need a few players to take on players and take more chances. There is no creativity in Manu now, they are easily defended.

Comment

One has to be pessimistic ,we are that awful!

Comment

Sass,I was okay with Mata coming on but not at Fellaini's expense,besides Mata had an immediate impact then he totally faded into oblivion.You are right about the disconnect regarding our strikers not being properly serviced.

Comment

Manchester United is playing the worse and most boring ball in the league next to Aston Villa. Van Gaal is an idiot. Fellani is of no use when he plays midfield since he cannot pass the ball further than 10 yards in front of him. Lindgard is a poorer version of Danny Welbeck. Van Gaal substituted the youngster at LB for Januzah which immediately led to a free kick for the goal. Any sensible coach knows that you don't change your defense during a game unless it's an injury or the player playing badly which wasn't the case. Van Gaal is too stubborn and will not change. In the Newcastle game, he released the chains and the players played with freedom but we did not win the game and he was furious as if trying to prove a point. So he went back to his boring controlling ways. There's no need to wait until summer to let him go.
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                        BoyU not playing particularly bad .

Think that says, BoyU not playing particularly good/well????
                        Right???

Think is, you are correct!
                        This BoyU team is full of players not particularly "good"!
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

That was yesterday,today you took Giroud off..
                          Fkamini and Ramsey to be rplacd by Sanchez and Chamberlain?

Comment

OK! OK! We got a hot 1-love! Do not rub it in.
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                            X