RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mo reason for Boxer to come with him letta.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U-23?! Okay, time to kill this lie.

Demar Phillips, Woolry Wolfe, Alien Whittaker, Richard Edwards, Lovell Palmer, Donald Stewart , Fabian Davis , Fabian Taylor...are NOT U-23.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post

Demar Phillips, Woolry Wolfe, Alien Whittaker, Richard Edwards, Lovell Palmer, Donald Stewart , Fabian Davis , Fabian Taylor...are NOT U-23.
      How many Under-23 players are in the squad ?

Comment

I wonder...if Burrell was president, would he have sent Bora packing by now? What would Burrell have done differently to ensure a "successful" Asian tour? Sass and those calling for Boxhill's head because of the tour results, y'all care to answer?
        Tour results? Looks lik eyou forgetting that we recently failed to qualify for the under-20s, and under-17s...when we had perhaps as easy a chance as we will ever have.
        President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

you wonder too much .

As mi say mi nuh fraid fi put the pressure on Burrell either
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

People answer questions on this forum? What's the use having a conversation/discussion/argument if people can't commit to an answer?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Bora is not the problem

Bora is here whether we like it or not. What if Jermaine Hue is not suitable for him purpose. There is going to be one or few players who doesnot fit in any td plans. We should try and realise that one player does not make a team in international games. Club games is different than international game. If Jermaine is better than most players in the squad then I am sure Bora will be told whether by the administrators or the fans. Let see if Bora will start get the best available players for future games now.

My squad for 2010 qualifying

Goalkeeper - Ricketts , Mcallum and

Right back - Tyrone Marshall and Fabian Davis
              Centre half - Davis ,stewart and Thomas
              Left back - Bibi , Swaby and ex village player

Defensive Midfield - Jerome Taylor

Jermaine Hue
              Khari Stephenson
              Thompson - Boys Town
              Jermaine Johnston
              Fraser - miami
              Campbell Ryce.

Strikers
              Shelton,Fuller,Bennett, Damani Ralph ,Taylor King.

Comment

What should Boxhill have communicated to Bora before and during the tour?
                Before?

Mr. Bora I respect your resume, but you were hired by me to work in the company I run. You have to abide by the guidelines I laid down and operate within the boundries I outlined.

MY direct order to you is prepare OUR TEAM for winning a 'seat at the table' of the WORLD CUP 2010 FINALS.

You MUST assemble our VERY BEST PLAYERS and use from that lot the VERY BEST AVAILABLE to instill culture of winning...previous to first qualifying match. That winning culture which you shall create will go a long way to enhance mental toughness and the willingness to die for each other, the TEAM and the COUNTRY. It could very well mean the difference in defeating TEAMs even TEAMs which have more technically proficient players than our Warrior REGGAE BOYZ. Yes, many are the times in combat when a superior force has been defeated by the sheer mental fortitude...never say die attitude and actions of lesser forces.

Besides we have already been to a World Cup Finals there is no sense of great achievement to merely attend once more. It is all about returning and this time CREATING WAVES as did Ghana.

BTW - Esteemed Bora do you remember how Ghana the country and its players reaped glorious rewards after the last World Cup? I point you no further than the regard with which their players have been held and the frequent mention of the football team as "excellent"...and, if you have forgotten think Essien...and, the super contract and visibility he has brought to himself and Ghana. Yes, Lord Bora in a real sense 'his contract was bought to Ghana'!

During the trip (on the way to) to the Far East?

Friend Bora, you do realise that good managers are those who when they act against the dictates of the higher managers MUST SUCCEED or walk the plank?

Yes? ...then in true Jamaican dialect - watch yuh r@#@!$$

During the trip -- as in moving from match to match?

Former magnificent Bora: I have watched you disobey my commands and observed your sorry ass of a TEAM...just to make you know that on the return to Jamaica my goose is cooked...I have a funny feeling that as I am the one who hired you the angry fanz are going to nyam bout a wi!

Well you never asked about 'end of tour', but here goes...

Well likle bora (notice common letter used to start his name) mi goose cooked an iffen yuh know wah good fi yuh jus run guh a Mexico! Truth is mi did tink mi kno ball...suh mi pick yuh an lef you wid hout stan-in hup by wah mi did kno fram mi deha Vere Tech a watch waan Englishman name Deryck Tomlinson build and create TEAM - a di bess-is player dem yuh mus start wid...but, yuh did a shine brite innah mi mine an mi did tun fool-fool. Yuh tink mi neva a wanda wah yuh duh wid di 2nd an tird string man dem...but...~sigh~ a luk innah space! ...wid cole swet a wash im - paryer innah im eart an tears innah im yeye dem - bora, yuh kill mi!
                Last edited by Karl; July 4, 2007, 12:13 AM.
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

These are J.F.F problems

1. Enought money
                  2. Players discipline
                  3. Fans support at the gates
                  4. Past administration undermining of the present staff because of Fifa affiliation positions.
                  5. Past administration financial mistakes
                  6. Lack of local corporate support

Accomplishment of this administration :

1.More proper playing field
                  2. More support of local players than overseas players in all squads
                  3. Seems to be less fans interruption of games
                  4. More control and say in the schoolboy leagues
                  5. More parish involvement in the national squad(equal payment to parishes)
                  6. Acquiring one of the most successfull coach for world cup qualifying.
                  7. Acquiring tv rights etc with reputable company
                  8. Less unneccessary real estate and luxury
                  9. More detrimental plans for the future instead of just now.
                  10. Setting up of players association committe etc to address players concern properly.

Comment

gwaan dream
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I appreciate your ANSWER, something Assasin would not dare attempt. Won't even mention Maudib and Reggae Fan. Waste!

Karl, if Bora have any sense at all, him hand in his resignation from Boxhill say dis: "You MUST assemble our VERY BEST PLAYERS..."

All that should have been addressed in the interview. Boxhill cyaan come now and start tell di man how fi do him job. Dem tings is interview stuff so Bora or any other prospect would understand what dem getting into and decide if dem want any part of it.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Scratch Ricketts. Im nuh good. Lacks some of the rudiments of what it takes to be a good goalkeeper at the international level. Hey, I would rather we work with that Under-20 goalie we saw at the just concluded Under-20 qualifers than go back to Ricketts.

Do you think if Ricketts was any good he would be going to the bottom of the barrel league with his team Bradford? If he had the skills, coaches would come running to sign him. Nobody is kicking down the door for him, as a matter of fact, not even a little knock.

Ricketts can be a good shot stopper/blocker. In today's game, it takes a goalkeeper with greater awareness of the game to make his team successful.
                        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Mo, in all fairness, Bora did say he was usingthe opportunity to expose the under-23s with a few experienced players thrown in for good measure.
                          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

The discussion is more like a having a boss who knows nothing about what you the subordinate does. If you were having this discussion with a coach who had no experience,, then I could see with you. Imposing yourself on the man with technical know-how and experience in tantamount to trying to run a show you know nothing about.

Frankly, I think that we have to give Bora the benefit of the doubt. I am sure that going forward we will see him integrating more of the better players into the team for friendlies.

Comment

Must be the other way around. Who are those U-23 players anyway?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                                How many Under-23 players are in the squad ?
                                How many members are in the squad?
                                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                                X