RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mo reason for Boxer to come with him letta.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mo reason for Boxer to come with him letta.

Mosiah there are many reasons Boxhill have to go now.

The lack of prepartion by many teams, not just Bora's
    The fact that Bora "the savior" was needed
    The fact that we are on "the right track to Africa 2010"
    Boxhill sees nothing wrong with what Bora is doing and that tell the story.

Is he going to be at the top when our rating reach a full hundred?
    The fact that they the JFF just can't seem to make a travel plan
    The fact that the Academy can't complete the first stage and beating so many deadline, you would a think a hiway 2000 or North Coast hiway him a build.

this is an embarrasment to rhatid and let me see how FIFA look upon us now.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Sass, there are 100 good reasons why Boxhill should step, but let's deal with the Bora one, specifically what's happening on this tour.

What should Boxhill have communicated to Bora before and during the tour?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Sass, there are 100 good reasons why Boxhill should step, but let's deal with the Bora one, specifically what's happening on this tour.

What should Boxhill have communicated to Bora before and during the tour?
      What Boxhill know bout Football ?

Ah wheh di....

Boxhill fi siddung and tek him licks.. at least him duh one sensible ting before him haffi walk di plank.

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
        What Boxhill know bout Football ?

Ah wheh di....

Boxhill fi siddung and tek him licks.. at least him duh one sensible ting before him haffi walk di plank.
        It was the Black Brothers that sponsored the league in Manchester that thought a Dummy would suit their purpose if he was in charge of Jamaica's football.

Now will Boxhill still blame the Captain somehow for his failure?.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaica2099 View Post
          It was the Black Brothers that sponsored the league in Manchester that thought a Dummy would suit their purpose if he was in charge of Jamaica's football.

Now will Boxhill still blame the Captain somehow for his failure?.
          Can a Brazilian run for JFF Presidency ?

Ah si dem a bring in some white man from Hingland fi put inna JCF top positions.. wi cyaan work out someting fi fix up di JFF ?

Comment

What is Bora doing wrong? The man clearly state that he is trying to build a strong character local team when our rich contract players failed to show up or not when they want. What do we want Carl Brown/Downswell again. Do we want to progress overnight or we want consistent learning leading up to qualifying. Watching the Copa america makes me realize that our local players are not that far off when we can play Chile and only lose 2-1. We need to allow Bora and support him . We always complain that local don't get any chance anymore but when someone is trying to do that we complain. Which Cup did we ever win before in such a short time with only local players. I would think it is high time we learn from all of our mistakes after Simones .

As for Boxhill or bakery man leave that to the voters because I think regardless of who win we should keep Bora just for the reputation status around the world. It is obvious that Bora start off better than Simones and that is good for us. J.F.F and us should focuss on marketing / supporting our reggaeboyzsc brand. We should try and start play some countries in our zone like Canada ,mexico ,usa panama,el salvador,honduras etc away from home. We should even try and arrange a game with our european players against the local players . Our main goal is to keep Bora and support until this drive to Africa is accomplished.

Comment

Originally posted by No Mercy View Post
              What is Bora doing wrong? The man clearly state that he is trying to build a strong character local team when our rich contract players failed to show up or not when they want. What do we want Carl Brown/Downswell again. Do we want to progress overnight or we want consistent learning leading up to qualifying. Watching the Copa america makes me realize that our local players are not that far off when we can play Chile and only lose 2-1. We need to allow Bora and support him . We always complain that local don't get any chance anymore but when someone is trying to do that we complain. Which Cup did we ever win before in such a short time with only local players. I would think it is high time we learn from all of our mistakes after Simones .

As for Boxhill or bakery man leave that to the voters because I think regardless of who win we should keep Bora just for the reputation status around the world. It is obvious that Bora start off better than Simones and that is good for us. J.F.F and us should focuss on marketing / supporting our reggaeboyzsc brand. We should try and start play some countries in our zone like Canada ,mexico ,usa panama,el salvador,honduras etc away from home. We should even try and arrange a game with our european players against the local players . Our main goal is to keep Bora and support until this drive to Africa is accomplished.
              Charges against Bora:

1. Him nuh call Jermaine Hue
              2. Him nuh Black
              3. Him not playing only 'best available' players at all times
              4. Him is not a local TD
              5. Him come in after Boxhill and crew totally eff up yard ball.. failure to qualify for Gold Cup being the topper..

Comment

Get yuh facts right. We lost to Chile 1-0.

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/matchstats.aspx
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I wonder...if Burrell was president, would he have sent Bora packing by now? What would Burrell have done differently to ensure a "successful" Asian tour? Sass and those calling for Boxhill's head because of the tour results, y'all care to answer?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I wonder...if Burrell was president, would he have sent Bora packing by now? What would Burrell have done differently to ensure a "successful" Asian tour? Sass and those calling for Boxhill's head because of the tour results, y'all care to answer?
                    Does the head of the JFF have to be a Jamaican ?

Can non-black people be head of the JFF ?

Comment

How do those 2 questions answer my 3 questions? Tek whey yuhself if yuh gwine derail mi questions! Again:

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

we play 4 away matches with an u-23 team representing us, i think the JFF is quite happy because they have less to pay out and have earned from the trips.

Comment

Mo mi care to answer cause me a equal oppurtunity offender. Mi nuh defend Boxhill or Burrell. I have constantly hear about the tours mishaps under Boxhill, about travel documents and flight plans and people going to embassy the day of tour even though they were not called for emergency reason but neglience. It has happen one too much under Boxer.

When Burrell come back in if he do I will lick out against him after his first 6 months if he naw get the basic things right.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Apparently, you missed my questions. Here they are again:

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

How do those 2 questions answer my 3 questions? Tek whey yuhself if yuh gwine derail mi questions! Again:

Your question is moot.. because Burrell is NOT president and Boxhill is 'dead man walking'

IF pigs had wings could they fly ?

Comment

Working...
                              X